Eight (Part 2)

Courtney followed through with her word, and pulled up to my house what seemed like as soon as I made it home from practice

She had to have waited at school for me and followed me home. Knowing her crazy ass, she probably did.

"I'm finna shower real quick," I said pulling a clean pair of boxers and shorts out of my dresser drawer.

She nodded her head and sat back on the bed to wait for me.

I didn't shower as long as I normally would for the sole fact that Courtney was waiting and I wanted to get her out of my hair as fast as I could.

"So what we need to discuss?" I asked, emerging from the steamy, hot bathroom.

"Oh, all of a sudden you got amnesia," she said with an attitude.

Just swoon her with your words and dick her down for a couple minutes and soon she'll be gone, I thought to myself. It worked every time.

"Look baby," I said walking over to Courtney on the bed and grabbing her manicured hands into mine.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you. The girl was lost and I had a couple of classes with her, so I was only showing her around and being nice. It's nothing more than that," I said, hoping that would do the trick and she wouldn't ask any more questions.

"What about with the other girls? Crystal and Monique. They weren't new."

"Once again, I was just being friendly. If I wanted them, I'd be with them and not you," I said trying to convince her.

"Come here," I said pulling her to the edge of the bed and pushing a piece of her short, black hair behind her ear.

"You know ion like fighting witchu," I said, which was the truth.

I bent down and kissed her pink lips, the stickiness of her lipgloss getting all over my mouth.

She didn't hesitate to return the kiss, and soon our lips were moving in sync.

I slid her black t-shirt up a little and grazed my hand over her bare stomach, then moving up her sides. When I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, I slid my hands further up until each one was resting on her boobs.

I slight moan escaped her mouth as I rubbed and caressed them.

"Shhh," I said quieting her. "My mom's downstairs so don't get too loud," I whispered.

Courtney rose up from the bed and slid down my shorts and boxers, revealing my manhood just dangling there.

I licked my lips as I watched her take all of me into her mouth. I let out a quiet sigh of ecstasy as she did her thing for a few minutes.

I didn't want this to go on too long, so I gently pushed her head back to get her to stop, and then I helped her undo her pants.

I slid on a condom, and then I laid her back on the bed. She raised her legs while I stood over the edge of the bed letting her get into position. I found her wet center and gently slid inside, giving her a few slow strokes in and out.

I watched her make faces and try to hold in her moans while my face  remained blank and still. This didn't feel good to me at all. I didn't feel anything whatsoever.

I brought her to her climax and finished the job off, meanwhile I didn't bust not one nut. I was just glad this was over so that she could leave.

 I was just glad this was over so that she could leave