You're a what? I'm your mate? (Epilogue)

EPILOGUE:
8 months later:-

Its been eight months since Blade, since Matt. Since the death of my Aunt. Everything is going good. Im getting married! Adrian proposed to me, and I of course said yes, I love him why wouldn't I? another good thing is we're having a joint wedding with sean and dylan!
The coven for new witches is a go, my aunts are involved now. They're loving it.Actually some of them live with them! Because of different reasons.
** *
Adrian and I were sitting in out front room, I moved on as I spend all my time here anyway, he was kissing my neck as I was trying to watch TV. "stop it" I said trying to move away, but his arms were tight around me.
"Is it annoying?" he asked me, I nodded. He smirked and kissed me on the lips, turns out he's a very kissy person.
"Guys!" a very excited Reggie walked in with the biggest grin. "Get a room" she said to us, I smiled while adrian mumbled "We already had one"
"What's up?" I asked her, she was bouncing from excitement.
"DYLAN'S PREGNANT" She screamed with happiness. I grinned- Sean had been so happy these last few months, it was so sweet and good.
"I guess you know" Dylan said walking in with Sean attachted behind her. She was smiling; it wasn't forced but there was pain in her eyes- worry. Sean gently kissed the top of her head, and she relaxed slightly.
"Congrats" I said to them. Sean grinned and said thanks, dylan nodded hers. More people came in to wish the them congrats and such. Sean loved it, you could tell. He and Dylan had made something in this world, something good.
Soon alittle party broke out all happiness good news going round.
"Hales?" Sean said to me, I shook my head and looked at him, to see he and Dylan was now sitting on the settee, and there was only Adrians parents, Adam along with the four of us.
"Uhh yeah?" I said, he smirked.
"Is that okay?" he asked me, eyesbrow furrowed in confusion, I looked at Adrian who was shaking his head in amusement.
"They want to know if we can pull the wedding forward because of the pregnancy" he explained, I nodded in understanding.
"I don't mind, what do you think?" I asked Adrian, he smiled and suddenly I was on his lap, my legs open thighs touching, I blushed and looked over my shoulder to see everyone grinning.
"I want to get married to you as soon as possible, then youll be mine in more ways" he whispered to me, looking me in the eyes full of love. I blushed and gently kissed him, hands wrapping in his hair; it was slow, and gentled but that didn't mean it wasn't passionate. His hands squeezed my hips and his thumb rubbing small circles, I knew I had to pull away so I did, but I gave him a brush of the lips.
"I love you" I whispered to him, he brought his hand up to my cheek and had a genunie smile.
"I love you with all my heart" he said to me.

Dylan:

"Please baby tell me whats up" he said to me, as he waited for me to climb into bed. Sighing I didn't reply just climbed in and gave him my back, as I thought about everything. I was pregnant; having a baby."Baby please" he whispered wrapping his arms around me, spooning me keeping me safe.
"I can't... Im going to fail as a mother" I said managing to get it out.
"No baby your not, I know you've never really had one but think about baby girl, you taught hayley how to use magic. We're do it together, you know that youre never alone. I will always be here for you" he told me, it comforted me. I needed to hear that, I had too.
"Thankyou Sean, ive put you through so much, so much but youre still here, you still love me" I whispered "Thankyou so much I love you, please don't ever leave me" I whispered.
"Your never lose me baby girl, I promise" he whispered waiting for me to turn my head and to gently kiss me.
The start of my new life.
I was alone for ages. I was only a witch, a nobody.
Its all changed. Im a witch, a mate, a soon to be wife. And a mother.

HAYLEY:
Adrain was wrapped around me as we slept, Im a witch.
My name is Hayley Paker, soon to be Hunter, Im an alpha female, a coven leader.

He's a werewolf and Im his mate!

author's note:
thankyou for reading this. I dont think its very good- but this is what im going to do:
If you want a particular scene, like the wedding or pregnancy or proposal just comment and I'll give it ago. :)