You're a what? I'm your mate? (10)

Dylan's POV:

When heard the front door closing after Adrian, I felt a weird burst of happiness of being alone with Sean. It had been so long since we've been alone. 

"So baby girl, couldn't resist me after all huh?" He said, I turned around and saw that big wolfish grin on his face. It is just one of the things I love about him.  

"Oh no. Didn't anyone tell you Sean?" I ask, faking surprise. "I'm here to break Matt's heart now?" I finish, cheekily and teasing him. He sat up then and growled playfully. I think and hope it was playful, Sean has always been possessive.

"Really, huh. Poor Matt, let's hope he doesn't get to badly hurt." He says, eyeing me like he's ready to pounce on me... I step closer to the door. 

"Oh well you never know, I think I'm gonna go skinny dipping with him." I tell him, I shouldn't tease him and remind him of us but I cant help it. He would remember that was the first night we kissed. He told me he'd always wanted to skinny dipping so I took him. I would never do anything like that if it wasn't Sean. 

I could see him remembering the night and saw the lust in his eyes. He growled. 

"I hope you're not." He said, with all seriousness. I smiled.

"Oh I am." I said to him, getting ready to run. He got up slowly, with a predator look in his eyes. 

He growled, that is when I ran. I knew where I was going. This house was still exactly the same from when I first arrived here. I could hear him running behind me. When I was about to run around the corner, he caught me and crowded me upagainst the wall. It didn't hurt, he would never hurt me.  

His head was bent down so I could feel his breath on my lips. 

"You can tell me to stop Dylan." He said; letting me know what he was about to do, before he kissed me. His lips were so soft. He kissed me ever so gently, before he pulled away. 

"You sure about staying the night Dylan?" He asked me while moving a strand hair out my eyes. 

"I don't know, if I should Sean." I said, he pulled away completely

"Why not Dylan" he asked me, I didn't want to say why. It was because of Blake. We both knew that. I left before to protect him and the others and I would do it again. 

He sighed and walked pass me into his bedroom. I followed. 

He took a seat on the bed, and started to speak. 

"I need to know why you left." I was about to say something when he said.. "I need too. Please." He looked at me with so much pain and hurt in his eyes. It broke my heart to know, i was the one to cause that. 

"Can't you just believe when I say that I don't feel the way you do about us." 

He was silence for a few minutes, after that he got up and walked into the bathroom. 

I knew I would be sleeping in here, and I didn't bring any extra clothes so I borrowed one of his, it came down to mid thigh; he's seen me in less I thought. 

When he came out, he got into bed. Not looking at me. After a few awkward moments, of me standing there with his top on he spoke... 

"Are you planning to stand there all night?" He said, emotionless. I sighed, walking over to the bed, I go in next to him. I face away from him, he was looking up at the ceiling.

"What was the deal?" He asked me breaking the silence between us. 

"You don't need to the deal. Do you now?" I say to him. 

"Actually I do. WE all do. It could put one of us at risk." He said, it was reasonable, but it cant. That was the whole point of the deal. 

"Trust me, it wont." I said, he sighed. 

"That's a bit hard at the moment." He said, at that I felt a pang of shock, pain, anger. But it was the truth, it would be hard to trust me again, and I know that. But he HAS to trust me, he just has too. 

"Yeah, well the deal stops that from happening." I mumble. 

"What?" He asks, like he didn't hear. "The deal stops... one of us from the risk." He says to me, I dint answer. "Of course it does." He mumbles, then louder "What was his part of the deal?" he asks me. Again from me- Silence. 

He turns me over so I was looking at the ceiling and asks again "What was his part of the deal?" 

Silence.

"Dylan... What was his part of the deal?" He said.

"To work for him, and to.." I said quietly, but got interrupted by his shouting. 

"WHAT?!" He shouted at me, getting out of bed."You're working for him. The bastard that killed your family! What the hell Dylan? HE ALMOST KILLED YOU. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WORKING For HIM?!!!" He finished at me. I was so made. Of course I remember he killed my family, and almost me!! How could I forget that. I was sitting up now shouting back. 

"OF COURSE I BLOODY REMEMBER THAT! HOW COULD I FORGET IT.? I WAS THERE!! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE TO ME, I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGE WHAT HE'S DONE TO OTHER FAMILIES. TO SOPHIA'S LITTLE SISTER! MY BEST FRIEND!!!" I shouted at him. 

"Then why are did you agree to work for him?" He asked me in a normal voice back. 

"TO PROTECT YOU. AND THE OTHERS." I shouted opps. That wasn't meant to come out. 

"What?" He asked me. I sighed to myself. He came over to me, sitting on the side if the bed.

"You left me, us to protect us." He said, move to his self. 

"Sean," I said, he put his finger to my mouth to stop me from talking. 

"Why didnt you tell me?" He asked me, 

"Sean there was more to the deal." He looked at me, then nodded. 

"Tell me." He said, whiling taking me hand. He was rubbing his thumb across my knuckles. 

"My part of the deal was:

1. To keep you lot safe from his harm and any of his people.

2. To keep any innocent from his harm as well. 

And his was too:

1. Work for him. 

2. Too leave.." I swallowed this was the hardest. "...you and the pack also too never come back." I whispered, i lowered my head at this as well. He growled. 

"I WILL kill him" He said, not talking to me, just out loud. But even so..

"You will not."I said looking up now. 

"Wanna bet?" He said to me.

"No I don't. You wont kill him Sean, or you're be like him."I pointed out and he looked at me and then looked away. He know I'm right in this matter. He sighed and got back into bed. 

He pulled me down, so I was laying flat on my back. He wrapped his arm around me. 

"Don't leave me again, Dylan." He whispered in my ear. I kept silence because I may have too. 

He kisses my check and tells me to sleep. 

He falls asleep after a couple of minutes. I stay away just staring up at the ceiling. I have to do something about Blake. I just have too, enough is enough.

--------- 

hey, sorry this is so short. I have alot of coursework to do.. SO... Ill still try and upload as soon as possible