You're a what? I'm your mate? (14)

I arrived at the shop, they wouldn't be home for that.  

"Thanks for the lift." I said, in a tight voice. I promised myself I wouldn't get mad but I couldn't help it.  

"You want me to come in?" He asked. I lifted my eyebrow at that.  

"Nope. Its fine" I said back.  

"Are you sure?" He asked again. He looked worried. I sighed, "I'll be fine" I said. 

He got out and walked around and opened my door for me. I got out and he did something that surprised me he put his hands on the car, by my head trapping me in lent in, and spoke: 

"Its not you I'm worried about" He said, I looked taken back. He bent in and whispered in my ear  

"You're mad, annoyed at them. I don't know what for but you're untrained withc, with the power of spirit. Untrained, anger and that power not a good mix." He said, " You don't know what could happen." That hurt me. It struck deep more with what happened with my mum, it was why dad left. Why others in the coven was scared.  

"I would never hurt them" I said back, which was the truth I'd die before I hurt them, there the only family i have left, he pulled back slightly so he could see my face, and pushed the hair away from my eyes.  

"I know you wouldn't." He said to me, whiling looking in my eyes. "But still just in case?" He asked bending down. He had a point I don't know what he could do but...  

"Ok," I whispered. He smiled and pressed his lips to my cheek. 

"That's my girl." He said whiling pulling away completely.  

I mumble "Im not your girl" Whiling walking past him, to get the door the shop, I heard him chuckle then whisper "Not yet anyway"

I walk in first and see that my aunt Claudia look up. 

"Hayley what are you doing here?" She asked. "Are you ok?" She asked worried, I love aunt Julia always worrying. 

"No not really." I answered back. She looked more worried.  

"What happened?" She said looking at Adrian behind me. "Margaret, Faye come here please "Always polite. They came out a few minutes after, they saw me and worry clouded they're face.  

"Hayley? What are you doing here?" She asked, then saw Adrian and scowled,  

"What is he doing here alwell?"Aunt Margaret.  

"That is not important." I said. She lifted an eyebrow at that.  

"Guess what I just found out? That my aunts who I thought loved me, thought everything about free will, they lied to me." They looked shocked at that. But didnt say anything.  

"You took my memories." I said in anger.  

"Hayley..." Aunt F, begun. 

"No! Took my memories! About what happened to my mum. Who I am?" I shouted at them. 

"You had no right, whats so ever to do that." I shouted again.  

"We were protecting you." Aunt C, said in a small voice. 

"HAH! Protecting me! That is not what were you were doing, you made me lost part of who I am. What this family means." I said. I stepped forward to them.  

"Do you know how much that makes me distrust you? All of you." I said.  

"Hayley, this was what we thought best at the time, we didnt mean to hurt you in anyway but.. we were... or thought protecting you." Aunt F, says she always understands but I don't want her understanding!  

"But you weren't don't you get it? You lied to me, took what was my right to know, and keep. But you didnt care about that did you not one bit? How much it would hurt me to find out." I said too them 

"That is not fair and you know it, baby girl, we care about you thats WHY we did it." She said, in an annoyed tone of voice.  

"Not fair? Maybe not but you took what was mine. MINE! Aunt Faye you always say that people have a choice in anything. But did you ask me? If this is what I wanted did you?" I looked at each one of their faces and saw the truth they didnt. Aunt M spoke then. 

"Hayley, what we did, we did too protect you..." She begun, i was about to interrupt when she held a finger up to stop me.  

"It was wrong yes, we know that but it was for your own good. We did what we thought best and Im sorry that you're hurt about it. But we can not go back and changed it, no matter how much we want it." She said. I was so angry she didn't get. I was mad about the fact they didnt ask me to take what was mine, what I deserved to know. It was my choice. MINE! I started to shake with anger, no wait I wasnt shaking the place was.  

"What the hell?" Aunt F said,  

"It's her powers. Her emotions they control them" Aunt M said emotionless, she was just staring at me.  

With not one trace of guilt for what she had done. How can she be so heartless? She always says that I should stick up for I believe and take no crap from anyone but... wait. 

"You didnt about me, did you Aunt M? You did it to protect yourself, your reputation in the wicca world. You did it too protect yourself. You don't care about me." I said, I don't know what came over me too say it and I say a look pure anger on her face, she waved her hand and candles lit,  

"Be careful what you say to me, Hayley. I am your aunt, but I have more power and practice with them.  

I did not do it for me. I protect my family, which is you included. You have no right there to stand there and say that we do not care. We have given more than you could know to keep you safe.And will do so much more.." She said whiling standing in front of me "Because Hayley like it or not. You are part of this family and we do what we have to protect our own." She said then walked off. Aunt C, and Aunt F were still standing there.  

I was so mad, I was about to take a step forward when two big arms came around my waist.  

"Hang on there, baby. " Adrian said in my ear.  

"You don't want to hurt her, she's your aunt. Family." He said, I looked over my shoulder slightly to meet his eyes, and I relaxed into his arms. 

I looked over at the other two. 

"Maggie is right. We protect our own," Aunt F said then looked at Adrian and said "You should know something about that," And she walked off to where Aunt M went off too.  

Aunt J stood there caught between me and them. She sighed and turned to me.  

"I'm sorry Hayley, I shouldn't be saying this but I didnt want to do that. Because i dint want you too look at us we hatred and anger in yours eyes." She explained. I moved out of Adrians arms,a nd went over too hug her. 

"I don't hate you, I just don't know if I trust you completely, not like I used too." I said whiling still hugging when we pulled away I saw the hurt and the unshed tears in her eyes. It was harsh but It was the truth. She nods, waves to Adrian then leaves. 

After a few minutes of me standing there, just staring.  

I turn to Adrian,  

"Thank you" I say to him. He smiles at me.  

"Dont worry about it." He said. "Come out with me tonight." He said. 

"What? Why?" I ask, he walks closer and takes my hand and his and pulls me to the door.  

"Coz'" He says, He looks at me with these puppy dog look, ironic.  

"It will be fun please..." He says.  

"Fine." I say he smiles and heads to the car my hand still in his.  

____ 

Longer than others:) 

Hoped you liked it, as about the aunts being good- or bad that is up too you.  

Vote, Comment, Fan :)  

Please trymy vampire story. "Saved by a Vampire, Now I have to marry him"  

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee thankyou  

Abi