You're a what? I'm your mate? (23)

I uploaded because Amethystgirl207 messaged me which I hurried to finish this part... 

Sorry if bit boring you need this for the next one :)

HAYLEY:

"You know you're amazing" Adrain said to me as he drove us to the forest. He thought that instead of being with the others for the last day until we go to Blades, which I dont want too but know I HAVE too. 

Well he thought that I would want to spend the day or at least a few hours in peace with no worries. He was right- I did. How?" asking him as he pulled the car over, he smiled and squeezed my hand he hadnt let go since we met.  

He quickly climbed out of the car- which sadly meant he had to let go of my hand. I like holding his hand. 

He came and opened my door, helped me get out then took my hand in his again. Smiling to mysef we started to walk o our destination.  

"So how am I amazing?" I asked him. 

"After everything you have found out lately you're still in one piece" He said with an amazed tone I shrugged.  

"I may look stable Adrain but inside Im panicking so much you'd run"It was true I was so scared. Scared because I don't think I'm going to survive this and be myself. Scared because I am adraid Adrain will do a runner when he sees the real me- Scared for Dylan, the aunts, myself; Scared to go to Blades.  

Scared because I know something bad is going to happen and I can't stop it.  

"I'd never run away from you Hales" He said, I smiled slightly at the Hales part. For right now I believed him. 

"Hmmm" I replied to him. He brought me to a trail that led to the lake I had found two nights ago.  

"This is beautiful" It truly was, we walked closer then took a seat on the grass. 

He wrapped his arms, pulling me into his lap. I smiled and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. 

"Adrain Im scared" I whispered to him the fear hitting me. I didn't want to leave to go blade. I couldn't.  

He turned me around, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist; wrapped my arms around his neck. He buried his face in my hair and pulled me close to him. I was shaking because I couldn't go. I couldn't. I don't know everything but I when I think of Blade and me going to his I feel so much fear I cant keep it in. "I cant go there Adrian" I whispered, he pulled me tighter. 

I pulled back to look at him "Please don't make me go, please. I cant. I don't know why but I know I cant please don't make me" I said tears falling me. "Please" I said to him tears falling down my face.  

He kissed my forehead, my cheeks, eyelids; every part of my face apart from my mouth.  

"Please don't make me go adrain please" I whispered, to him tears falling on my lips. "Please" I whispered more tears came. I don't know why I was crying thia badly- all I knew was I couldn't go back. A sense of utter fear controlled me.  

"I can't Haley please don't cry." He said to me. "I f I could go instead of you I would. Believe me I would but you're not alone alrigh Dylan will be with you every step. I promise you- you won't be in there long. God baby don't cr you're killing me" He said kissing my face again. I put my head on his shoulder so I could breathe his scent in. He pulled me tighter against him- so hard it could bruise but I didn't care.After a while the tears stopped so did the shaking, he was rubbing my back. It was comforting. 

"Sorry" I whispered, afraid the tears would start again.  

He kissed my ear, "Baby Im sorry you have to go" he said to me. I pulled my face back so I see his face- it was a mask of sadness, pain, anger, hurt. I shook my head I saw tears in his eyes- tears for me.