You're a what? I'm your mate? (25)

"Hayley Parker" He said to me as I felt a shiver of fear down my back.  

"Blade" I said to him, he smiled an evil smile.  

"How have you been these past 9 years?" he asked me as he took a seat on his throne crossing one leg over the other.  

"Well you know finding out my aunts lied to me and that my mums got murdered becauase this physco power addict said to do it. And now being held hostage by that same mane; Im doing okay" I said sarcastically.  

"You are always free to leave no one is keeping you here" he said to me. And I almost headed to walk away but realised that wouldn't be good at all.  

"Im not going to walk" I said to him, he linked his fingers and watched me with a studying eye. 

"Oh no?" he said to me almost innocently. 

"Nope, because then youd attcak the pack" I said to him. His eyes sparkled. 

"I was hoping you would walk I do love a good fight to entertain me" he said. 

"Yeah well I hope you enjoy watching your men die" I said to him knowing that the pack to defeat him. 

He leant forward and stared at me. 

"That sounds like a threat" he warned me in a low voice. 

"Not a threat just a prediction if a fight wouuld happen" I saw from the corner of my eye people move and Carl reach his hand down and bring out a knife.  

Blade narrowed his eyes abit "I don't take lightly to threast or 'predictions" he warned me and I saw this girl with two num-chucks come towards me. Dylan spoke. 

"Blade she didn't mean it" she said, I shook my head. 

"Don't lie" I whispered as I kept my eye on the spinning num-chucks.  

"Hayley" she warned me outloud and a voice in my head.  

I took a step back and I felt Dylan come up beside me.  

"Blade call her off" she warned Balde as the girl with the numchucks started moving closer and spinning faster.  

"Do not tell me what to do Dylan" Blade said in a bored voice.  

"She doesn't know... let me fight for her" Dylan asked him almost begged. Fight? Me? What?!  

"No. She needs to learn to watch what she says and fight her own battles" Blade said then clicked his fingers and numchuck girl moved closer and Dylan stepped away, and threw me a sword which I just about caught. Were we living in the 17th century or something? 

"What the hell?" I asked while looking at her which was a mistake because NCG (num-chuck girl) took a swipe at me and I just about moved. I lifted my sword and hit each of her hits, then she did a backwards flip and wuickly moved and I couldn't see, but I managed to kick out and knock her slightly which she didn't like. Somehow I knocked one out of her hands and she screamed because at the same time I cut her hand, and she ran at me and got knocked down with her on top my sword out my hand. I couldn't reach and felt her nails scratch along my cheek and I couldn't help but scream slightly at the pain. 

"That was for my cut" she whispered in a squeaky voice. I tried to buck her off when Dylan's voice came into my head. 

'Hayley use your pwoers' she begged me.  

'Yes hayley use them; you want to' Blades voice came into my head. I shook my head as I felt the girl wrapp her arms around my neck stopping my air I managed to knee her and hurt her and quickly pull one hand off.