Epilogue

News channels were going wild with the news about Eric and the mystery girl. Everyone talking about how the Billionaire bachelor has been private for the past year. Some saying perhaps its his father's death that made him go 'under'. I just wish they didn't go digging or also hoping Kyle wasn't the type to make quick cash and tell the media who the mystery girl is.

Eric moved us to his pent house just to be safe, I understand he's trying to protect us from the craziness of the paparazzi but a part of me is tad bit disappointed, like what if he's still ashamed of me? Even if he wasn't, why would he tell the world, its not like we are still together together.

I decide to text Charlotte to give her the new address just in case. I'm honestly afraid to step out and I feel suffocated being locked up in doors and I decide maybe I should watch some regular show, Mordecai and Rigby never disappoint. I turn on the TV and just before I can change anything I see the latest news headline, Eric Archer to give a press conference.

I felt like my heart is gonna jump out of my heart. What is he doing? I grab my phone and try to call him but he doesn't answer. Seconds later I see a text from him, 'can't talk now darling, I promise I'm fixing this. Please trust me.

Do I trust him? I know I shouldn't but my heart tells me I should. Even after everything I trust him, so I decide to text him back
Me: I do trust you, I'm just scared.
Eric: Don't be, I'm here and I will make it right by you.

Eric's POV

I'm at the press conference and everything seems set. I need to make this right. I love Alaine and I haven't been fair to her, I haven't even taken her on a proper date and yet we are married. I know things didn't quite go in order but I should have been proud to call her mine, I am proud to call her mine. Rico taps me on my shoulder, "Sir, the press is ready for you now". Pulling me out of my trance

" Thank you Rico".

I walk to the podium and the flashes begin, I hate this but I gotta do this for my family. Before I can say anything, the press begin firing questions, all asking the same thing,"who is the mystery girl?" And "Am I a chubby chaser?"

I couldn't help but get angry and latter, I shout, "Silence" and they all go silent. I decide to continue.

"Thank you, you are here to listen and that's it. I appreciate you all for coming but I'm here to get a few things straight.

One, why can't a man appreciate a woman of any size, doesn't matter if small or big and not be called a chubby chaser. Yes the woman you saw me with is a plus size but she is more than that, she's kind, funny, intelligent, strong, a business woman, she's beautiful and sexy and she's my world, my wife and the mother of my children". After the last part the room went into ahhhs and ohhs and loud chatters, I then continue hoping they'd quiet it down and listen to what else I have to say.

" I met my wife, over a year ago and at first I was ashamed of what society would think of me, she showed me a different side of me I never knew I had, she saw me for who I am and not Eric Archer the billionaire and because of my stubbornness and fear of what society will say, I lost her but I'm not ashamed anymore and proud to say she's my wife and one final thing, please give my wife and kids privacy. The decision to reveal herself is hers and not mine. All I ask is to respect our privacy, thank you".

And moment I said thank you, voices were raised each trying to get their questions heard. One of them shouted, " Can we at least get the name?" These paps never listen I thought to myself and just as I was walking away, I heard someone shout,"Her name is Alaine stone Archer". I stopped in my tracks and turned to see the person who yelled out her name, everyone went silent, heads turned to her, our eyes locked. She repeated again in a calmer tone, walking towards the podium. "Her name is Alaine Stone Archer..." Making the press ask more questions like 'who are you?' And 'which news outlet do you work for?' And 'how do you know?' She raises her hand up, getting them to shut up,"Gosh, can't you let a person finish. Now as I was saying, her name is Alaine Stone Archer and I know this because I am her". She's standing right in front of me and after revealing herself, the room goes silent for about 5 seconds, I don't know if it actually went silent or it was just my imagination with us staring into each others souls and it felt like we were the only two people in the universe. I break the silence, "I'm sorry Alaine, I shouldn't have let get this far. I love you and would you like to go out for dinner with me?"

I see her dimpled smile, a smile that reaches to her eyes, a smile that makes her eyes twinkle, "I love you too Eric and yes dinner would be great".

Ignoring all the paps and constant flashes, we walk out of the room with our hands intertwined and I gotta say, it felt so good letting the world know she's mine and I'm hers and it sure felt good, not giving a crap what others thought of me. My happiness is mine alone.

THE END