chapter 3

Eric's POV

Its Thursday night and I'm at the liquid royale bar taking a drink and hoping to pick up some random hot lady to make me forget for at least today of my problems. At move to the bar counter and order for a whole bottle of tequila. I'm on my fourth shot and I feel a bumb behind me as my drink pours all over my shirt, "fuck", I curse. As I turn around to see which excuse of a human dare spill my drink.
" I'm so sorry mister, I didn't intend to knock you. Are you alright?" I hear a sweet voice inquire and when I turn I see a dark heavenly honey, over weight lady, smiling at me like she got no worries and I curse again at her,"what the fuck is wrong with you?"
"Don't fucking use that tone with me"? She replies with a serious grin and seats right next to me.
" listen lady, don't talk to me like that ever again and scoot over, I don't want people thinking we are together. Besides you will ruin my chances of getting the hot ladies".
"HA" she laughs, "I ain't moving mister, I don't see your name written on this stool and besides I'm here for a drink but lucky for you, my mama raised me right". And she hands me a handkerchief.
" do I look like a ragged ass kinda guy that I can't afford a handkerchief to clean myself? " I replied. Hoping she just walks away.
"Well, aren't you in a bad mood. But lucky for you again I got something to cheer you up". She replies with sass, emphasis on the word again.
" lady, you ain't my type. if you looking for a fuck, try elsewhere ". I shrug.
" eeewww, who said anything about a fuck? Y'all guys always thing, all problems can be fixed with a fuck. No you arsehole, I meant weed. Wanna smoke? Will get the edge right off, make you think clearly". She kept blabbering. "..... And you know our ancestors used it to meditate plus its a herb and don't worry I got a lisence so you won't get arrested".
Oh my God, she just won't shut up.
"OK fine, I'll smoke with you, but not here". Yeah I agreed cause she wasn't gonna shut up plus she was right, I needed something to get the edge right off so I thought, why not?

We head to the rooftop of the building and no one was there. She hands me a joint and we sit watching the lights of the city. I gotta say, it was pretty relaxing.

Alaine's POV
This guy must be a total douche, I think to myself as I hand him a joint. I've been high from the moment I got home after the shocking news of an arranged marriage to most likely an old geezer. Yeah, weed relaxes me, makes me open up and makes me talkative. I always end up meeting interesting people, that's how I met Charlotte, at a college party. I am a reserved person, some would say an introvert but when I'm on that joint, its like I become a different person. But the good different, the kind you wanna be sometimes but can't because you are not confident enough.
So I'm on the rooftop with a douchbag stranger, clearing our thoughts. When I saw him with a whole tequila bottle, I thought to myself, "must be going through shit like me, so why not be nice Alaine and share your wisdom".

" So why do you need to clear your head?" I hear the stranger ask me.

"I'm 27, the eldest, single and my family sees no hope for me so they decided to arrange a marriage for me to an old geezer". I replied

" Hahaha" he laughs.

"Hey, it ain't funny". As I shrug.

" yeah it is, cause me and you, are in the same boat. I gotta marry some lady to keep my company that I've worked so hard for". He says as he clenches his fists.
We look at each other and start laughing. Like what are the chances, right?

And we just started talking from there, we talked about how parents always think, they know what's best for us, and we even started sharing ideas on how to disappoint our fiancés. Like how I should go dressed in the most hideous dress but then again, he might be blind to not notice. We talked about our favourite animes, yeah we both anime fans. We talked about so much more I can hardly remember, but what I do remember is I couldn't stop laughing.
As the night goes on he passes me his bottle of tequila as we share the bottle. We start talking about the things that we have never done before but we should try before we finally get tied down to one person for the rest of our lives.
So I'm thinking hard and I say to myself, "should I really say it, could be embarrassing plus he might interprete it the wrong way and yet I'm actually having fun, argh fuck it". And I just blurt it out.
" I've never kissed a white guy before, don't misunderstand me, you ain't my type either but hell, since we trying out what we've never done and you white, why not?"
He looks at me, silent for like 5 seconds and says," I've never kissed a plus size woman before, so yeah why not?"

Eric's POV
I honestly don't know what came over me, might have been the alcohol or the weed, but when she said," I've never kissed a white guy before....". I looked at her, yeah she's overweight but she's got curves and such a beautiful smile with one dimple on her right cheek, with plump lips and her smooth honey toned skin, next thing I'm saying is, "I've never kissed a plus size woman...."

I lean in to her and gently take her lips into mine, she opens her lips to let my tongue slide in. The kiss intensifies and she kisses me deeper taking control. I always like women who know how to take control. she lifts her left hand to my cheeks as a pull her closer with my right hand on her left arm.

Could be the joint talking but I felt a flame within me spark, and I wanted more, so I pull her closer to lift her up and it was like she was reading my mind. She lifts herself and sits on my laps, facing me having her legs over and each side of me without breaking the kiss, and my hands wrap around her waist. I could feel myself getting hard and I break the kiss, I look into her deep brown eyes, and fuck, are they beautiful and seductive. I kiss her neck. She tilts her head back, giving me more room to kiss her neck and she moans softly. My hands run down her waist and I grab her nice round ass, never have I ever grabbed such a big soft ass before and its electrifying. She starts grinding on my hard on that's bulged through my trousers and I can't help but groan. At that moment I wished I could fuck her but I didn't have condoms with me, so I guess my only option is to make her climax with my magic fingers.
I cup her right breast, according to my estimation, must have been a double D, as my left hand caresses her thigh until I get to her core, she moans louder, I could tell she isn't a screamer but I like them like that. I moved my thumb in circular motion on top of her panties and i could feel she was already wet. she held on tightly with her hands around my neck and I move her panty to the side and I graze her clit. As she continues to grind, I move my fingers in circular motion around her clit, I could hear her breathing intensify. I kiss her lips again and I insert my middle finger into her tight wet pussy and she slightly lifts herself back, she moans and I groan cause damn it felt different. I insert a second finger and I pull in and out faster and harder, I feel her pussy getting tighter around my fingers and she hold me tighter and tighter with her hands around my shoulders and bow chicka wow wow, I see her body release and shake in ecstasy and pleasure. I remove my fingers and for a minute we stay holding each other with her head on my shoulder. She lifts her head, looks into my eyes and plants one deep kiss on my lips as she gets off my laps and sits to the side.
"That was amazing" she says like she's still gasping for air.
"I don't usually do this, make out or let strangers finger fuck me, but thanks I really needed that. I gotta go stranger". She says with a sweet but seductive smile.
I was out of words and all I could say to her was, " good luck with your old geezer fiancé".
She chuckles, "good luck to you too stranger". And places a kiss on my cheek and I see her walk off.
I lay down on the cold hard ground for another 30 minutes thinking to myself, " what the fuck just happened"?
I check the time, and its past 1am, I guess its time I call it a night and head to my penthouse.

This is my first time writing a sex scene, tell me what you think.
Don't forget, vote, comment and add to your reading lists. This is the longest chapter so far.
Oh and weed isn't good for individuals below 25 and should be taken in moderation. Otherwise, don't do drugs