Chapter 17

Alaine's POV
"Wake up, beautiful".
I can never get used to him calling me beautiful.
" I got breakfast for you and the babies". As he places the tray besides me.
"What did I ever do, to deserve such a thoughtful baby daddy" I smile and lean in for a good morning kiss.

"Eric?"

"Mhm"

"Thank you".

" For what? "

"Well, first for the breakfast, for loving me and acting as my pillow. I know I bought a pregnancy pillow but its not the same without you". I say in between sobs. Damn these hormones.

" Hey, no need to cry. I'd do anything for you and our babies". As he bends and kisses my belly.

"Babe, can I ask for a favor?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah, anything".

" Can you help me shave?"

I see confusion in his eyes, "I can't really bend and see what I'm shaving" as I point down to my you know what.

He chuckles, "Alaine, of course I'll help".

" Well, you better not give me cuts and bruises ".

" I thought you asked, because you trust me?"

"I do, but a girl has to take precautions honey" I say jokingly.

"Ooohh, the babies are kicking. Wanna feel?" As I hold my hand out and put his hands on my huge baby bump. It was a moment I didn't want to end.

6 months Later and the triplets grow by the second. They came a bit earlier than expected and due to last minute complications I had a caesarian section, two beautiful girls and one very handsome boy, all chubby and cute. The first 6 weeks were tough, I had my sister move in with me for an extra pair of hands to help but I got the hang of it. Eric is an amazing father and has been trying his best, and I honestly felt sorry for him, going to work with sunken eyes. He suggested a night nanny but I don't trust a strangers around my babies, alone at night, nope never gonna happen.

We still hadn't gone public about our relationship, we just couldn't get perfect time. With the pregnancy, the last thing we needed was paparazzi following me around. Then when the triplets were born, it was a stressful time, we didn't even think about going public at that time with a bunch of other things.

You must be asking what we named our little bundles of joy. When we found out the sexes, we did debate about names, I didn't want common names, I wanted simple with meaning. He didn't really mind. He wanted to name our son John after his father and I thought it was honorable but the name John doesn't really have a good meaning.

Flashback
"Baby, I know John is your father's name and I don't mean to come off insensitive but it doesn't really have a good meaning and you know I want meaningful names. I mean, its either a toilet or a prostitutes client"

"You're being insensitive right now Alaine".

" I said I didn't mean to, OK what if we give it to him as a middle name, could that work?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I suppose you right".

We moved back and forth for nearly a month, we couldn't decide on names. We even called our family and friends and did a poll on which names to give our babies. Yeah, you probably wondering why all the ruckus for just a simple task as naming children. Well kid's don't really have a choice when it comes to their names and I don't want my kids getting bullied over their names plus its a life long thing sentence. So we ended up with Luna Selene Archer, Athena Valkyrie Archer and Wayne John Archer.

The day they were born, was the happiest day of our livesand you would think we lived happily ever after, I thought so too but reality hit.

I gained some extra pounds during and after the kids were born. I couldn't get back to working out immediately because of the caesarian, I didn't feel good about myself, I didn't feel beautiful, I didn't feel sexy. With all the extra stretch marks and cellulite and then add a scar and loose skin on my belly, I wasn't myself.

Our sex life wasn't the same no more or can I say non existent. At first, well we couldn't because I had to heal first and then I didn't feel sexy anymore and then he stopped calling me beautiful, comes home late and doesn't touch me no more. Whenever we tried to get intimate, it wasn't the same. I wanted the lights off or with clothes on and I guess it just killed the mood all together. So immediately after I healed, I started working out but trying to go back in shape. Please baby don't give up on me, just give me a little bit more time.

Eric's POV
After the kids came along, I was so happy. The day I held them in  my arms was the happiest day of my life but I gotta admit being a new parent isn't as easy as one would think, now imagine three kids, that's triple the work. I get to work exhausted, Alaine refused to let me hire a night nanny and I'd be selfish to let her handle the kids by herself. Work has been slow, I find myself sleeping at work,  sometimes I get home late just so I can rest a little before I get back home. We've been distant lately, but when it comes to the kids we are team. We haven't had a good fuck in ages and as a man, its killing me but I understand I gotta be patient. I know she's been trying with the hand jobs and blow jobs and it isn't the same, she always has something on or she wants to do it in the dark and the kids always manage to interrupt the few attempts to get intimate and by the time we put them back to sleep, the moment has passed and we just wanna sleep.

Are we in a good place?