Chapter 47

Ayla POV

So the Doctor and I have been chilling around the TARDIS for a few days now, still traveling in the time vortex. I watch TV most of the time, while the Doctor sits on the other couch, fiddling with a few devices.

I'm still wearing my bracelet, and now and then I catch the Doctor scowling at it. 'Well he originally made it. He shouldn't complain about it now'.

It shouldn't be long until Donna joins us. I've been thinking about her more often than not. I missed her first appearance with the Doctor. I glare at the ground, 'I really wanted to meet her in her wedding dress. Stupid stasis'.

"What's wrong? You look upset" the Doctor asks.

"It's nothing" I respond. 'I can't exactly tell him that I was thinking about Donna. He doesn't know that I know of her'.

"It doesn't look like nothing. You can tell me" he urges.

"I was thinking of how many events I missed being in stasis, that's all" I tell him, feeling quite annoyed.

"Oh...um...you didn't miss that much. I travelled alone for a while, met Martha and took her on a few trips. And then the whole situation with the Master happened and you know the rest".

'He is such a liar. Well, more or less lies by omission. I wish he could at least give me some details of the adventures he went on, but no, he has to skip over them'.

I decide to let the bomb drop and make him uncomfortable and so I say to him, "I know what happened to Rose".

He freezes in his seat, and I can tell he doesn't really know how to respond to that.

"How do you know?" he asks softly.

"Before I went into stasis, I saw it. I didn't know how to stop it. I wanted to, but then..." I tell him.

"You knew?" he asks in disbelief.

"Yes, and when the Master woke me up, I was devastated. I didn't want to lose them"

"I'm sorry" he says to me.

"It's alright. I've had time to process everything. Besides, if I had changed the events of what happened on that day, I might just have doomed the entire universe" I tell him matter-of-factly.

"Yes, that tends to happen when you mess with certain events. It's a good thing that you hadn't" he responds dryly.

We continued to talk on different things. Schooling came up again and I groaned out,

"Argh! Doctor, I'm on school holiday. I'm not studying for a few weeks at least. Do you know how much I had to study under the Master? There was no room to breathe. I was learning non-stop".

He lifts up his hands in surrender, "Okay, okay, no studying for a few weeks".

_Time Skip_

We started travelling again. The Doctor and I had to come to an agreement concerning the bracelet. He could take a look at it on my wrist but not take it off. If I were to be in serious danger, then the Doctor had the right to send me to the stasis chamber and he would release me the moment he would get back.

He still doesn't know that I would be released within the hour, courtesy of the Master. He'll find out one way or the other.

The first place he took me was an amusement park in New York, 2012. Nothing dangerous happened, we had a lot of fun. We then went to Pluto of all places. Earth no longer considers it a planet and thinks there are no life forms here, but they are so wrong. I really started to enjoy spending time with him.

The third place we went, was to a flea market, on the planet Igloogloo. Honestly, the weirdest place I've been. There was a wide variety of different species all around. The natives to the planet were called the Igloglites. In appearance they seemed to have humanoid forms, except for two extra arms that were camouflaged to their bodies. And their skin colour changed according to their moods. It was amazing to see. And I tried one of the native beverages, and let's just say that I hiccoughed out bubbles according to my mood for twenty-four hours. The Doctor couldn't stop laughing at me, even when I glared at him.

I finally finished the Big Bang theory TV series, and started binge watching Harry Potter, when I got to the 'Goblet of fire' I saw the Doctor in the movie as Barty Crouch Jr.

When I called the Doctor to show him, he told me that he hadn't acted in the movie yet.

"Doctor, seriously! You're famous. And you play the character so well, it's really creepy" I tell him.

"Thanks, I've always wanted to play a creepy character in a Harry Potter film" He says sarcastically.

"You know what this means, right?!" I ask him excitedly, bouncing in my seat.

"I don't like the look you're giving me" he comments.

"We're going to the auditions" I tell him and he groans.

We went back to Earth for the auditions, he got the part. And surprisingly, I also auditioned for any role and got a part as an unknown first year student in Ravenclaw. It was fun to watch the Doctor act. And I could dress up as a Hogwarts student.

We finished filming and went back into the time vortex, when the TARDIS showed us a problem on Earth with Adipose industries. This was when I knew things were about to change again. Donna will be here soon.

When the Doctor asked if I wanted to investigate with him, I said, "Doctor, you can go. I think I'll read a bit today. I want to have a look at some of your biology books if that's okay with you?"

"Oh alright. If you're sure?" he asks me.

"I am, go have some fun. Investigate, I'll stay here" I say to him.

He headed out and true to my word I did get a few human biology books out. Even though I was reading, my mind stayed on the adventure the Doctor will face today. Things are changing and I like spending time with the Doctor alone, we really started to bond again and we worked through a lot of shit the past few months. I know of the dangers that will come with Donna. 'I'm scared that I'll be sent away again'.

The Doctor came running into the TARDIS and spoke about how dodgy the place is and then went back out again.

Many hours later he came back in with Donna, carrying all of her baggage.

"Hey Alien-boy! What have you done now? Kidnapped a child?!" Donna, who first spotted me, yells out to the Doctor, who stood right next to her, and then she smacked the back of his head.

"Ouch! What?!" he asks, rubbing the back of his head, confusion and disbelief written all over his face.