Chapter 10

Previously

"So what do you say about a snack little one?" He asks me, luckily moving on from the subject.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am feeling a bit peckish, but where is Rose?", I don't even know when she disappeared.

"Rose left as soon as we got the DNA results, she wanted to give us some privacy. Let me show you the kitchen", he says

We walk down the hallway, take a turn left and then right again, and then we arrived at the kitchen.

'Its beautiful. I love it'. It looks very modern combined with a bit of vintage, state of the art. There's a white granite and wood kitchen island in the middle, with three chairs on the right and left side of the table.

And above the middle of a table is a small crystal chandelier.

The doctor just grinned at me.

"What would you like to eat?", he asks me. "Um, what is there?""Why don't you take a look, explore a bit." And I did.

I found various types of fruit in the fridge. Some bananas, strawberries, clementines, dragon fruit, litchis. Mmm, all my favourite.

'If I can't decide which to pick, then I'm just going to mix them'.

"Doctor, do you want to share a fruit smoothie with me?"

"Sure, let me start cutting up the fruit".

And together we worked and mixed the fruit, the doctor added in extra bananas. I understand, its a good source of potassium.

Fifteen minutes later, we sit at the counter and drink our smoothies.

Rose walks into the kitchen and sits down next to the doctor. "So what are you guys up to?" She asks.

"We just had a smoothie, there is still some left over if you want, its really great", I say.

"I'm fine thanks, doctor so when are we leaving?" She asks expectantly.

"Well, I was thinking that we can stay just before dusk, then be on our merry way. You can spend some more time with your mum, while Ayla and I do some more bonding".

"Okay, no problem doctor, I'll see you later then yeah". Rose got up and left and so it was just the doctor and I.

"Let me go show you to your room, its right next to mine. The TARDIS normally decorates the rooms herself, so if you want to change some things, you can ask her for help". He led me to my room.

When he opened the door my jaw nearly hit the ground, the roof looks like its displaying the sky out side (almost like the great hall in harry potter). There is a double bed with a white wooden night stand next to it. It looks amazing. There is a walk in closet. A double bed with light blue bedding with white pillows and a brown teddy bear in the middle. "I gather that you like it?"

"Absolutely, I love it, thank you doctor".

Let's go get your backpack from Jackie's flat and then you can settle in properly". The doctor said enthusiastically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

The doctor, Rose and I were in the TARDIS, ready to leave and the doctor looks and me and says,"So where do you want to go, anywhere, any when?"

"Really, I can choose" I say excitedly.

"Of course, so what do you want to do?", he asks

"Can we go to the moon please?" I ask timidly. I know that their first trip had been to new earth, and that I had already broken my word of being just an observer, I don't want an opportunity like this to pass.

The doctor and Rose look at me strangely, "The moon?", they say together.

"Yeah"' I say looking down, "I've always wanted to walk on the moon".

"Okay, the moon it is then, Rose can you show Ayla the wardrobe and find some space suits for you to wear. If you remember the wardrobe is through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left".

"I remember doctor", said Rose and she leads me to the wardrobe.

When we came back, the doctor was already dressed in a space suit.

"Where did you get the space suit?" Rose asked.

"In my room", he replied

"Why do you keep a space suit in your room?", she asks.

"Well where else am I going to keep it"' he replies cheekily.

Rose huffs at his response and smiles. "So are we ready to go then?"

"Yeah", he says and then walks over to me, he takes the helmet from my grasp and puts it in securely. He checks me over to make sure everything is good, he switches on the oxygen and says, "you are ready to go."

He walks over to Rose and does the same.

'I can't believe I'm going to walk on the moon! This is so exciting'.