Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Doctor POV

I burnt up a sun to speak to Rose, it was worth it. I had to know that she was alright, I had to say good-bye to her properly. I'm going to miss her. My hearts are breaking, I lost my best friend.

I set the controls to head into the time vortex, as soon as that is done, I have to go see if Ayla is fine. I can sense that she herself is no longer affected by time.

I turn around and I see a human woman in a white dress.

"What?" I ask in disbelief, she turns around and exclaims,

"Oh!"

"What?"

"Who are you?" she asks.

"But" I say still in disbelief, 'this is not possible'!'

"Where am I?" she asks angrily.

"What?" I continue dumbfounded.

"What the hell is this place?" she asks.

"What? You can't do that. I wasn't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did...?" I ask.

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now where am I? " She demands.

"Inside the TARDIS." I say.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS" I reply again. 'Are humans thick or what? I just answered her question where she is'.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS" I reply again.

"The what? She asks again.

"It's called the TARDIS" I repeat.

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things" she replies insultingly. 'Humans!'

"How did you get in here?" I ask her.

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it" The woman asks.

"Who the hell is Nerys?" I ask, maybe Nerys is responsible for this.

"Your best friend" The woman replies.

"Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" I ask her.

"I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo? I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!" The woman replies sarcastically, accusing me of kidnapping her.

"I haven't done anything!" I reply.

"I'm having the police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you!" she says running to the doors and opening them.

"No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Don't!" I yell out. She opens the doors, nearly running into space.

"You're in space. Outer space. This is my space ship. It's called the TARDIS" I explain.

"How am I breathing?" She asks.

"The TARDIS is protecting us" I reply.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm the Doctor. You?"

"Donna" She replies.

"Human?" I ask just in case my assumption is wrong.