𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

After too many drinks later, Mara and Reid were giggling together as he walked her up to her apartment

Mara nor Reid were drunk, they were just tipsy. A little lit up on alcohol. Once they reached her apartment, she leaned against the door and smiled at him.

She still had remnants of red lipstick on her lips and Reid was mesmerized by it. "Thank you for walking me up, Spencer."

"Of course," he nodded, rocking back and forth on his heels. "You did great tonight."

"Thank you."

"You looked really good in that whole getup, Stephanie Jacobs."

Mara bit down on her lip as she noticed Spencer Reid was flirting with her. "It was the wig that made it."

"I don't know," he chuckled, stepping closer to her. "Can't pull it."

Her mouth fell open in shock at his comment, shoving him playfully. She opened her mouth to make a teasing comment but suddenly Reid stepped forward and pressed his lips against hers.

She was shocked by how bold Reid was being with a little alcohol in his system. Mara's eyes flickered closed as she kissed the boy back, dropping her bags and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Behind her, Reid was unlocking the door and pushing her inside. "Wait, my bags!"

She grabbed them and tossed them into her apartment before practically throwing herself onto Reid, her lips moving against his.

He leaned down and wrapped his hands around the back of her thighs and hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he kissed her passionately, moving towards her bedroom.

He dropped her onto the bed and rid himself of his shirt before climbing over her and reattaching his lips with hers. His hands moved under her shirt and started pulling it over her head.

She was in complete shock at how dominant Reid was being, she hadn't thought he was someone who led in the bedroom. He hooked his fingers into her pants, pulling them down her legs before Mara sat up and pushed him back, kissing him.

She straddled his hips and kissed him gently, fingers moving to his belt and unbuckling it. She then pulled his pants down his legs so he was completely nude while Mara still had her bra on. Reid pushed her back this time, moving between her legs.

He reached behind her, his forehead pressing against hers and he unhooked her bra and tossed it somewhere in the room. They laid in bed and just enjoyed the feeling of their lips roaming each others bodies, their hands sliding across their bare skin.

Mara reached over in the bedside table and pulled out the foil packet, handing it to Reid. Reid's eyes looked up at her and his brown eyes met hers and she smirked at him, laying back on the bed.

Reid easily put the condom on before moving on Mara. He literally ached for her since the moment he saw her. He looked up at her, meeting her blue eyes. She nodded, moving a hand behind his head and into his hair. He positioned himself at her entrance before moving forward, both of letting out a loud groan at the feeling.

"Fuck," Reid moaned, adding to the pleasure Mara was having. "Shit."

Mara's fingers dug into Reid's shoulder, his forehead resting against hers. He pulled back and slammed his hips back into hers, Mara screaming out in pleasure. He moved his lips against hers and his hips snapped into her.

She let out a loud moan as Reid picked up his pace, biting down on Mara's bottom lip. Reid was getting closer and closer to the edge, Reid's lips moving to her neck. He bit down gently, leaving plenty of marks.

Mara really wanted to take control of the situation and flip him over so she was on top but the pleasure was literally blinding her. It wasn't until he bit down gently on the base of her neck, where her neck starts onto her shoulder where she arched into his chest and let out a shamelessly loud moan.

At the sight of Mara shaking in pleasure beneath him, Reid was sent over the edge and into one of the most powerful orgasms' he's ever had. He finished into the condom before collapsing on top of Mara.

He was listening to her heart bang against her chest, her fingers moving into his hair. Reid pushed himself up after a few minutes, discarding the condom before going to the bathroom.

When he came back, Mara was sound asleep. He covered her up with the sheets before settling next to her. He made a bold decision and turned over, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into his chest.

Mara settled into Reid's chest while Reid dug his face into Mara's neck, falling asleep almost immediately.