The bell rings again while I'm wrapping my hair up in my towel. I rush downstairs and they ring it again. -I'm comin'!- I get to the door and look out the peephole.

I furrow my eyebrows when I saw who it was.

I open the door, revealing Y/N with a somewhat smirk on her face. She scans my appearance then looks back up at me, -Hey, Camila.- I back up to let her in and she saunters pass me.

-Uh, how did you know where I lived? You stalking me?- I half joke while closing the door and she does that little laugh again. -I have my ways,- she says while looking me in the eyes.

The intensity in the stare shook me to the core in a blissful manner. My knees felt as if they'd buckle and give out on me. I swallow my nerves down and lick my lips.

I noticed she didn't have her backpack, but she did change her outfit.

She wore a black tank top tied at the front to show off her taut abdomen and dark colored jeans. Her dark curls were in a high ponytail with some hanging loose by her temples.

She looks hot.

-Where's your bag?- I ask and she quirks a brow, scaling my body again. She steps closer and puts her cold hands on my stomach. I gasp softly from the chill, but sigh when it quickly heats up.

She leans in for a slow, breath of a kiss. -Where's your room?- I nod towards the stairs and she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. -Why are we going to my room?- I ask in a cocky tone.

She just does her little laugh and glances over her shoulder at me. -Thought we'd have some fun before the party,- she croons, reaching my opened bedroom.

-What kinda fun?-

She then turns to me, grabs the front of my shirt with both hands and pushed me against the wall hard. Our lips feverishly meet and my hands go to her waist.

-Sss, ow!- I exclaimed when she suddenly bites my bottom lip hard, drawing blood. She doesn't stop, instead sucks on it. She pulls back and looks me dead in my eyes, hers glowing a bit brighter than earlier.

-You're mine, now,- I nod mindlessly, caught in another trance. It's like she has a spell over me. Her grip loosens and she trails a hand into my hair.

-How often did Matthew bother you and the twins?- Her gaze imprisoning mine. -Every time he sees us,- I say, once again without thinking. She hums as her eyes burn brighter.

-Do you want me to make him stop?- I nod, bringing my sore lip into my mouth. She smirks then kisses me, this time a little sweeter. -How are you gonna make him stop?-

She chuckles darkly, making a chill run down my spine. -That's a secret, baby. Now, let's have fun.-

———
I'm suddenly brought awake by someone ringing the doorbell a bunch of times. I don't even remember falling asleep, but all I know is it was nearly pitch black and I was naked.

I sit up groggily and switch on my lamp.

I was expecting to wake up in an empty house, but the mysterious girl was fast asleep facing the opposite direction.

I check my phone to see that the party had started about an hour ago. Along with a few messages from the twins.

The doorbell sounds again and I groan, throwing the covers off and getting up.

I put back on my clothes from before and right before I leave the room, I hear, -It's not them. Your dad's drunk and forgot his house key.- Her back was still to me.

I check outside to see my dad's car now in the driveway and a broken beer bottle on the pavement. My eyebrows furrow as I look in her direction.

-How did you know?- I ask, now realizing that she knows a lot about me and my life so far. She then turns to face me, bare chest out in the open.

-That's what I do, baby.- I go to reply, but then someone starts banging on the door.

-Don't answer it,- she says in a low, echoey tone. My eyes widen at that, but I end up obeying anyway. I got a lump in my throat and a nervous sweat broken on my back.

I lick my lips as I try not to freak out; though I am creeped out. She doesn't exactly scare me... yet.

-If you do, he'll blacken the other eye.- When she said that, I felt rage bubbling up. -You don't know shit, Y/N!-

She sits up without looking away, eyes now turning blood red. -I told you, you're mine. I know you better than you know you.-

I wanted to ask, -What are you?- Though, I didn't say a word. She smiles and pat my spot on the bed. -The party...,- I start, but Y/N shakes her head lightly.

-It'll end at 1am. It's only 10, we have time.-

I run a hand through my hair and sigh, -It's just I usually smoke weed with my friends before a party.- She hums, -You can still do that. They won't be here for another 30 minutes. I want you all to myself for now. Now, come back to bed.-

I'm convinced and began taking my clothes off again. I sleep nude anyways.

Once the covers were over me, she climbs on top of me, straddling my waist. She then takes my unhurt hand and brings it up to her mouth.

I nearly moan when she puts my index and middle fingers into her mouth. Those eyes; staring into my soul. Though, they're entrancing.

I bite my lip as she swirls her tongue.

-Let's have a little more fun, yeah?-

———