Foreword

I'll admit it here that MNTV is a lot different from what I usually write, very much out of place as the only intentionally teen-centric piece I've ever written. I've been using it over the years as a sort of palate-cleanser in the sea of high fantasy and D&D campaign-building that I've sold my soul to. Somehow, MNTV has risen to take precedence among all my other projects.

But I'd like to think that I'm not totally inexperienced in high school dramas. I've gone through the special hell myself — without any cool supernatural beings to make it interesting — and lived to tell the tale. So here before you I stand.

Ironically, I didn't publish this until after I graduated. To think, this little project's been sitting in my Google Drive for almost three years before I decided it needed a revamp (ha!) in Summer 2019. I like to think it's a lot better than it was when I first wrote it at sixteen. But is it good? You'll have to see to that yourself.

Finally, before this gets too long and I lose your interest, this book is dedicated to my beta readers: Les Potes, the other 2/3 of my Bermuda Salt Triangle, Hailie and Jonathan. Love you goons!

(If you find any grammar / syntax mistakes, it's their fault for not catching it. Not mine, of course. I'm just a slave to the story).

Please, sit back and enjoy yourselves! Your reading experience means the world to me :^)

—Cicer0ne