5- Preparations

You woke to the small mews of Milo. You sat up and sleepily rubbed your eyes, having them adjust to the room. You swung your feet off to the side, half expecting them to be met with the soft rug of the living room, instead they touch cold wooden floors. A shiver traced up your spine, making you sit up straight in surprise. You looked around, as you swore you fell asleep on the couch last night. Yet, here you were, in a tan room with dark wooden floorings, with little decor. A chair sat in the corner, your bag placed upright and a neat plate of pancakes beside it. You stood up, stretching and being satisfied as your aching bones popped and cracked. You then turned to make the bed, picking up your blanket and folded it neatly, placing it back beside your curious feline friend. In all honesty, you were curious too. Just how did you get up here?

You retraced your steps from last night, from the point when you hopped off the bus to the point you fell asleep in Papyruses car...

Oh! You fell back asleep on the couch after G bandaged you. Did he...?

You groaned, covering your face out of embarrassment. G must have carried you up to a guest bedroom. At least, you hoped it was a guest bedroom.

You didn't wanna be sleeping in a strangers room, especially since you're in some strangers home...

But aren't you always going to be in a strangers room, if its a sort of strangers house? 

You know what, this is not the point!

What if you had drooled in your sleep, or slept talked? Right in front of him? Now that would be something to be embarrassed about. And he seems like the person that would most likely tease you for it, too. Shaking your head to rid of the silly thoughts, you walk over to the pancakes. You poked one of them, pleasantly surprised that they were still warm. A note lay under a napkin, next to a small cup of (Pancake Topping(s) ). You picked it up as you moved your bag to sit in the chair, picking up the plate and resting it in your lap. You read the note:

"HUMAN (Y/N!) GOOD MORNING! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE MADE YOU A PLATE OF PANCAKES! I HAVE LEARNED HUMANS LIKE PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY! I PUT MY SOUL INTO MAKING IT AS GREAT AS I!

WITH AWESOMENESS, PAPYRUS

P.S., I HAVE TO RUN OUT TO DO SECURITY GUARD TRAINING FOR QUEEN TORIEL AND KING ASGORE, SO GIVE ME A CALL IF MY BROTHER IS ANY TROUBLE! HERE IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER!

(700-070-000)"

(A/N:**That is not a real number, obviously**)

You smiled at the note and set it to the side, mentally reminding yourself to add Papyrus to your contacts later. You grabbed the fork and knife and cut into the pancakes, dipping it into the (P/C/T) and taking a bite. You happily sighed at the taste, seeing as the pancakes were so fluffy and warm that they felt like they melted in your mouth. You ate the rest, and gave some of the fruits that were set aside to Milo. You scratched the top of his head and he purred happily, nuzzling your palm. Standing up, you go through your bag and picked out a clean set of clothes that consisted of a (F/C) sweater, (S/F/C ) jeans, some socks and your black converse, along with your undergarments. You'd decide to ask G where the restroom was so you could change in there, and headed out the door, your clothes bundled in your arms. You walked around the house, poking your head into open doorways or wherever you had thought the tall skele was. Though, he was nowhere to be seen.

After a few attempts of calling his name, you had given up and decided to look around the house to try and find the bathroom on your own. You turned the corner, only to bump into a certain skeleton.

*~-.G's P.O.V.-~*

I sighed, looking at Frisk and Asriel in the café as they cuddled up to one another, seemingly enjoying a morning cup of tea. Asriel said something to Frisk, causing her face to light up as she laughed.