3- Asshat and Paps(Old)

You woke up, only to once again be greeted by all too familiar pains throughout your body. You groan, holding your head and sitting up.

What happened?

You take a moment to take everything in. You were on a bed. A strangers bed. Shit.

Shit shit shit!

It all came back now. The fight. The horrible headaches and pains. Blacking out. And to top it off, the last thing you saw was some yellow aura surrounding you while a tall figure approached you. Though, for a moment that didn't bother you as you just realized two things.

1) You're in a strange mans house, in his bed.

2) Your bag is missing. Along with Milo.

Wait.

Where's Milo!?

Quickly you get up, only to feel dizzy and fall back down and make a large THUMP. You groaned. Sometimes you forget you need to prepare yourself before getting up so quickly. Suddenly you hear loud footsteps coming towards the door, and it swings open. You squeak and cover your head. You were scared. This all felt so similar.

"...HUMAN?" A voice called out. Strange, he didn't sound angry or threatening, rather concerned. Yet, that still doesn't stop you from shaking.

"HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The voice shouted as he ran up to you. You jumped and crawled back into a dresser. You looked up to meet the booming voice, only to be met with a skeleton.

He was quite tall, though he didn't look this tall the first time you saw him in the alley way, was this even the same guy? He looked at you concerned. He was wearing some sort of battle body Armour, and red gloves. Though over the body Armour was a apron, was he cooking?

You met up with his gaze. He gives you a soft smile.

"HELLO! PERHAPS YOU'RE SCARED, OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST SHOCKED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE AS HANDSOME AS I! I SHALL INTRODUCE MYSELF! MY NAME IS PAPYRUS, IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU HUMAN!" He greets with a joyous tone. You can't help but ease a little, though just meeting him you feel rather safe in his presence.

"U-um... hi.. papyrus was it? My name is (Y/N). Um... what am I doing here a-and where is my cat and the rest of my things...?" You ask softly, stuttering nervously.

"OH! RIGHT! MY DEAR BROTHER FOUND YOU ON THE STREETS INJURED AND BROUGHT YOU HERE, YOU'RE IN THE GREAT PAPYRUSES ROOM! AND AS FOR YOUR BELONGINGS AND CAT, YOUR BELONGINGS ARE JUST BY THE FRONT OF MY BED, AND YOUR CAT IS DOWNSTAIRS EATING MY DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI!" He says proudly. I can't help but give him a soft smile.

"Thank you, papyrus... um, may I go thank your brother...?" You ask hesitantly.

"OF COURSE! LET US GO HUMAN (Y/N)!" He shouts and picks you up, running down the stairs. This takes you by surprise, but you giggle with the sudden outbursts. You were placed on a couch. Though lumpy it was comfortable.

"BROTHER! COME HERE AND MEET THE HUMAN! SHES AWAKE!" Papyrus shouts. Suddenly, there's a 'pop!', and another skeleton figure is in front of you. You yelp in surprise and shrink back. The skeleton chuckles. You take a moment to look at his figure.

He's taller than you, you'd say around 6'3. He gives off a intimidating vibe, and the two scars on his skull don't help. One goes up towards the top of his skull, while the other aims down and stops near his mouth. He smells of cigarettes and... is that vanilla? He's wearing a cropped black leather jacket, white fluff surrounds the hood, under that is a creamy turtle neck sweater. This goes along with his black jeans and again, black combat boots. You guess you were staring for too long, because he bends down to your height with a smug grin on his face.

You can already tell you're not gonna like him too much.

"Like what ya see, sweetheart?" He asks. A shit eating grin plasters on his face. Nicknames, really? You sigh.

"First of all, my name is not 'sweetheart'. If there's anything you should call me, it should be by my name, which is
(Y/N)." You say matter of factly. He looks like he's thinking for a second, and then shakes his head.

"Nah, I like sweetheart better." He says smugly. You groan and puff out your cheeks.

"Then I should be able to do the same. I think asshat fits perfectly for you." You say, smirking at him. He growls and backs off.

"The names G, doll. I'd suggest you use that for me." He says lowly. You do the same thing he had done mockingly, and then shake your head.

"Nope." You make sure to pop the 'p'. "I think asshat has a nice ring, especially for you." You say, crossing your arms and smiling. He scoffs.

"Whatever." He says coldly. You take a glance at him.

"Oh! Right! Thank you." You say and give him a warm, closed smile. He takes a moment to look at you, with an unreadable expression. His white pinpricks glance around your face before he growls.

"Yeah, well s'fine I guess. You humans always are disgusting like that. Fighting and starting shit." He spits out every word, the way he says humans and 'disgusting' seemed like they were laced with venom. You scoff and stand up to him, and retort back.

"Listen here, asshat. Not every human is disgusting. For the most part, yeah, some of us are, but a lot of us are really trying not to be." You say, poking at his chest, only to be met with ribs. He growls and pushes you back, you land on the couch with a squeak. He comes up to you and pins you against the cushions. You feel uneasy now, and gulp. He chuckles at your frightened state and you push him off, getting up and running off to papyrus. You didn't wanna be cornered. Not again. You didn't want to think of them. How they did the same thing to you. You stopped for a second to wipe at your eyes, again wincing at the bruise.

Back to papyrus. The last time you saw him he was heading towards what you presume is the kitchen.

To your surprise, you see papyrus gushing over Milo playing with papyruses scarf. You giggle quietly and papyrus looks up at you.

"HUMAN (Y/N)! YOUR FELINE FRIEND IS SO CUTE!" He shouts. You smile and walk up beside him, leaning on the table.

"Aw, thanks papyrus. But I'm pretty sure Milo already knows he's cute." You say softly.

"INDEED! SAY HUMAN, WHEN G FOUND YOU, YOU WERE ALL BEAT UP! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Papyrus asks, as he fills a few plates of spaghetti. You cringe when he adds sprinkles to some sauce and mixes it in before putting it on the spaghetti.

"Yes, papyrus, Im quite fine. Just got a little beat up is all!" You say and give him a smile. You take the plates and put them on a table. Papyrus thanks you and you nod.

Milo purrs against your leg. You giggle softly and pick him up, bringing him up to your cheek. You nuzzle his head. He 'mews' in response.

"Say, sweetheart, do you gotta place to stay? Ya looked like you're a street rat." G points out, you look down at your tattered clothes.

"No, I don't really. I was r-" You caught yourself before you could say it. You shake your head. "Sorry. I was just traveling, I don't really have a place to stay so I was planning on getting a hotel until I find a suitable job that pays enough for an apartment." You reply. G just nods to notify he was listening. Papyrus had seemed to overhear you, because he bursts to the table and looked happy.

"HUMAN (Y/N) SHOULD STAY WITH US FOR THE NIGHT! ITS TOO LATE TO GO OUT FOR A HOTEL ANYWAYS!" He suggests and points to the clock. Really, it was late. Around 11. You sigh.

"I appreciate the offer but I'd rather not be a burden." You say, scratching the back of your head.

"NONSENSE! BROTHER, GO GET SOME EXTRA PILLOWS AND A BLANKET FOR HUMAN (Y/N)!" Papyrus calls. G sighs and walks off.

"Um, thank you Papyrus..." You say. He goes off to the kitchen saying something like 'Nyeh Heh Heh!'.