150+ Readers Special!

|| Hi everybody! I'm letting you know that I have rewritten this special about three times, and now that it's the beginning of July I thought 'I'll just make a Fourth of July special instead of this one.' So here we are! I hope you enjoy ||

You happily bounced around the rented home, exploring every room you came across. It was the first week of July, and you wanted to do something special for the fourth since your monsters friends have yet to see any fireworks. So, you gathered up some money and flew them out to Japan.

[I know Japan doesn't really celebrate the Fourth of July, but I decided to include it for the story (and totally not because I love Japanese culture and celebrations.)]

You thought it would be perfect! Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Frisk and Asriel would love all of the games that would be spread out throughout the venue. Asgore and Toriel would adore all of the new foods and stores, Mettaton would probably enjoy to see a few new instruments and style choices for his MTT Brand, and G would like the scenery!

And, you were right! Once you landed and found the house you had rented, you spent the first two days going around and exploring Japan. Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Frisk and Asriel all loved the games they found (The gang ended up losing Alphys and Undyne once they found an anime shop). Asgore and Toriel went on their own small adventure and found many new foods to try and cook at home, and Asgore even found some more tea he liked. Mettaton saw some shops he found interest in with its clothing, and G ended up going off on his own to explore. It wasn't until after midnight on the second night there when G came back to the rented home after exploring for the whole day.

After exploring the house, you and decided you should go and shop for the fireworks festival. So, with the help of Toriel, you had bought Yukatas and Getas for everybody, along with a few flower pins for those you thought needed them. You unfortunately weren't able to get a flower pin, but you didn't mind, you were already happy with the (F/c) Yukata with the beautiful (S/f/c) flowers scattered across the design. You just hoped everybody else liked theirs.

You bounced back into the rented home with the bags in hand, Toriel trailing behind you with her own. You set the items down on the floor and began pulling out the different colored Yukatas and the Getas, then piecing them together with the respected colored flower. You had just about finished up when a voice spoke behind you.

"What's with all the different colored bathrobes, sweetheart?" G's voice questioned. You spun on your heel and faced him with a goofy smile, causing him to smile back, as you held out Papyruses red Yukata.

"You goof, there's aren't bathrobes! They're called Yukatas. We're wearing them for the Fourth of July!" You beamed. G rose a bone-brow with a small frown on his face.

"...and we're so hyped about the fourth of this month because...?" You mentally facepalmed, realizing probably only Toriel, Asgore, Frisk and Asriel knew about this holiday due to Frisk and you always chatting about it with them. While you knew they didn't know about most human holidays, you had thought they'd at least know this one. You shook your head and smiled again.

"July fourth is the day we celebrate, what we like to say, the birthday of America! There's always fireworks, games, and other things that people celebrate on the fourth!" G nodded as he listened to you rant about the Fourth of July. You seemed so happy about it, so he didn't wanna question why they were spending it in Japan rather than America. Suddenly you shoved a Black Yukata with golden dots set across the bottom of the Yukata and trailing up, where the golden orbs separated until there was just one small speck at the top. They almost looked like stars with how they were spread out. You also placed a pair of black Getas on top of the Yukata and shoved G towards his room.