Chapter 9: I'm just never the one

Start from the beginning

"Trust me, Jane, as long as you have me you have nothing to worry about." she smiled at me and we just talked about a lot of things until we fell asleep.

______________________________________

Jane's POV 

It has been a week since I was discharged from the hospital. They told me I had to rest and all my schedules were cancelled. Mark is busy these past few days since they already started promoting 'A'. I was really sad since I wasn't able to watch the recording of their first stage. I'm here at the cafe near SM since I was bored at my dorm. I invited Siwan to have coffee with me since everyone from Got7 was busy and Hyuna was in Japan for her tour., and speaking of Siwan he's already here.

"I already ordered you your coffee." I said while smiling. He tried to fake a smile, but it was too obvious.

"Hey, what's wrong, Siwan? Are you okay?" His fake smile slowly disappeared and after that tears fell from his eyes. I was alarmed and I quickly held his hand on the table.

"Answer me, Siwan! What is it?" I felt like crying since this was the first time I saw Siwan cry. I haven't seen him cry ever. Not even when he left me. 

"I quit training. I--i just......." I was shocked when he said it. I literally had my mouth open when he said it. How can he give up on this? He loves this. This is his dream...........................

"Wh--what wh--why? I--i don't understand, Siwan? I just........ why?" I was trying to hold my tears. This has been his dream from the very start. 

"I just didn't want to do it anymore. It's okay, but can you spend the whole day with me? You know just hang out to forget everything." I tried to smile at him. I knew he didn't want to say anything yet, and since I care for him, I just nodded and go with the flow. 

Siwan's POV 

I'm here at the park while waiting for Jane to come back. She bought us ice cream and told me to wait for her. I'm looking at the sunset. It's so beautiful and for a moment I forget every problem I ever had. I realized how stupid I was. How stupid of me to let go of her, but I guess that's just life. It has its ups and downs and sadly it had to be a down for Jane and I. I stopped training yesterday. I quit because of her. I still love her and I know I'm stupid for trying to take her back now since she looks happy with Mark, but I just can't stop it. I want to fight for her cause maybe, just maybe, I still have a chance. I will try, but I won't force her to love me. I felt a cold thing on my face and I saw Jane putting the ice cream she bought me on my face.

"Haha, I'm sorry, but you looked so serious so I decided to kid around with you. Hahahaha you really look funny, oppa, hahaha" I was stunned with how beautiful she looked when she was laughing so I stared at her.

"Ya, oppa, why are you staring at me like that huh?" she said while grinning crazily.

"Because you put ice cream on my beautiful face! I will take revenge on you." she laughed again, and again I am mesmerized. 

"Well you'll have to catch me first! haha byeeeeee" before I know it she was already running away from me. I tried to catch her and when I did, I put ice cream on her face and after a few minutes we were putting ice cream on each other's face. We kept on laughing and laughing until everybody was looking at us and suddenly it rained. Everyone in the park started to run, but we stayed there and kept on laughing.