thirteen

who's down to collab on a book abt alessio (imagines & NO SMUT because he's literally a child)

"no don't take all your hoodies save some for me," you whine as alessio carelessly stuffed things into a suitcase. "also you're not packing right, you have to be organized," you said.

"it's not like I really wanna go anyways," alessio said and put on a beanie.

"yea..." you said while sneakily walking up to him, "well you SHOULD," you yanked the beanie off of his head and ran away with it, you heard footsteps chasing after you and the voice of alessio.

"hey get back here!" he shouted while laughing. you bolted through the kitchen and almost had made it to the living room when you felt arms pick you up from your waist and next thing you knew you were being thrown over alessio's shoulder.

because he was much taller than you he did it with no effort. "hey! let me go!" you say jokingly. you started lightly kicking your legs but made sure not to kick him in the head.

"you're gonna be sorry once the blood stops rushing to my head!" you say. you were now softly banging your fists on his back.

you ended up circling back to alessio's room where he gently put you down. "finally," you say sarcastically.

"so you gonna help me pack or what?" alessio asks.

"duh," you say.

————————————————————————

you were hugging alessio goodbye, but it felt like you had been hugging for hours. neither one of you wanted to let go. even though he would only be gone for about 2 or 3 days it felt like an eternity.

alessio then got a phone call. he answered at and you could hear his manager sounded a little angry. "please hurry alessio we need to get to chicago as soon as possible," the manager said and hung up.

"im gonna miss you," you say with a fake smile.

"im gonna miss you too," he said. he walked away and into the car and you watched him drive away.

hours later you got a Snapchat from alessio:

you smiled, but this time it wasn't fake.

(to be continued...)

might start adding some of those snapchats in more often 👀