six.

this story needs to stop blowing up it's so bad.

"i cannot believe i fell for that idiot. and in like five seconds!" you rant to mia the next day, "that must've been a world record," you say in a miserable voice.

"i just can't believe alessio could even say those things, it doesn't really sound like him at all," mia said.

"what, you don't believe me?" you say beginning to get angry.

"of course i do, you have no reason to make this up, especially the way you were drooling over him yesterday," mia says, "i think you should confront him," mia added.

"confront him? you're insane. i never even want to talk to that...that-" you were cut off by mia, "look, i've had to live with alessio my whole life, and he might be a jerk to me sometimes, but he has never said anything like that to me, or anybody. sometimes, there are two sides to the story,"

"wow, such an inspiring speech mia, i'll make sure i mention you at our wedding," you reply, sarcasm filtering your voice,

"look, you've got to trust me on this one," mia said softly grabbing your wrist.

"i don't know if i can even talk to him without just wanting to melt away and evaporate, mia," you say.

"just try," mia says quietly.

"fine," you say, almost instantly regretting it.

you walk down the stairs, mia trailing behind you. you both see that alessio was on the couch watching tv. since their sofa was huge, you sat on the way far end, as away as possible from alessio. just seeing his stupid face made you angry. mia sat next to you.

"um, y/n, when i said confronting this was not what i meant," mia said to where alessio couldnt hear.

"i dont know if i can do this anymore mia," you whisper back.

"you already agreed to it," mia replied sternly.

you quietly groan and continue to stay silent, staring at the wall. alessio was staring at you.

"fine, you did this to yourself y/n," mia got up so fast you barely saw her move and almost didn't see her bolt to the door. and lock it. you were locked in. with alessio.

"MIA!" you screamed, but there was no turning back now. ironic how this is the second time you've been locked in a room with alessio by yourself.