two

you woke up out of no where at 3:53 AM. you groaned, rolled over, and tried your hardest to go to sleep. no matter how hard you tried, sleep was not going to happen. you stepped off of mia's bed successfully not waking her up, and creeped out of the room, stepping carefully over the big mess you and mia had made earlier. after using the bathroom, you realized that you were really hungry and made your way towards their really big kitchen. once you were in there, you turned on the light and opened the refrigerator. you looked and saw so many choices.

you were still deciding what you were gonna eat when you heard a voice, "late night snack?"

you gasped in fear and turned around to see alessio, which made your knees weak. he was leaning against a doorway with his arms crossed and a small smirk on his face.

"uh...yea, i guess i am," you say quietly.

he unfolded his arms and stepped closer to you, "im throwing a party tomorrow night, you should come, well, i mean i'd be kind of hard for you to not attend, considering the party will be here."

"sounds fun, mia's gonna be there too right?" you ask, as the fridge door shuts.

"i guess, but who's gonna keep an eye on her?" he asks

"um, me, hello!" you say.

"ok," he says running his hands through his hair and smiling.

"but, how are you gonna have fun if you're watching mia?" he asks, still coming closer.

"i don't really do parties necessarily." you say staring at his brown eyes.

"well..." you and alessio were inches away from each other now, he leaned in as if he was going to kiss, but instead whispered in your ear, "im going to make sure you have fun."

goosebumps prickled your skin as he backed away and disappeared into his room.

what are you doing to me alessio?

this story is so bad BYE-

335 words