four

everyone stared at you, including alessio.

"well are you guys gonna go in the closet or what?" a random blonde guy said out of no where.

"just go, you'll be okay!" mia whispered into your ear.

you quickly got up and went into the small closet. alessio entered behind you as a red-headed girl walked up with a timer.

"seven minutes. have fun," she said, smirking and then closing the door.

the closet was so small you and alessios arms were touching. you didn't know what to do, you and alessio barely knew each other, and worse, you didn't even know if he liked you.

you checked the timer. two painfully awkward minutes had gone by. you didn't know if you could last the five minutes. after building up some courage, you turned around.

"alessio-"

you were cute off by alessio's soft lips pressing against yours. it was an almost indescribable feeling. it felt like you and alessio were floating off of the earth and into another dimension. after seconds of shock, you kissed back.

he slowly pulled away and said, "ive been wanting to do that, since the day i saw you," he said quietly.

you just continued to kiss him more as he put his hands around your waist. he picked you up and you put your legs around his waist as he began to kiss you neck. and then, the timer beeped. the timer fucking beeped.

"times up losers," the voice of the red-headed girl said, "you can come out now," she added.

alessio gently put you down and you fixed your outfit, not wanting it to look like you and alessio had too much fun, although...

alessio opened the door and stepped out, you coming from behind him. you walked over to your seat, looks of jealousy from the other girls.

"well...?" mia said with an excited and questioning look on her face.

you turned to her and simply said, "i think i just made-out with your brother."