It was a secluded area which have a perfect view of the beach that shone under the light of the moon. There was a single table for two right in the middle under an uplifted shed that had fairy lights around the top and a beautiful candle light which was covered due to the night breeze.

The view was breathtaking.

“This is beautiful.” I said without thinking.

“Well I’m glad you like it.”

“I don’t just like it, I love it.” I said and placed my hands in his as he lead me towards the table which wasn’t so easy since my heel kept getting stuck in the sand.

We finally reached the table which was so my feet didn’t get stuck anymore and I thanked him and he moved my chair for me to sit.

“I didn’t really get your last name you know?” I asked him suddenly remembering my initial thoughts.

“It’s Meyers.” He said with an expectant smile and I just nodded my head back at him.

“Well its nice to meet you James Meyers.”

“The pleasure is all mine Kayla Anderson.” He said with smile.

“I guess you figured it out then.” I said with an amused smile.

“I did my research.” He said tipping his head as someone came to pour us a glass of wine.

I gave my cup a suspicious gaze before he finally spoke up.

“It’s not alcoholic Kayla.” He said with an amused grin and I couldn’t help but return it.

“And you’re sure I shouldn’t be worried about the fact that you could be a potential stalker?” I asked with a raised eyebrow as I took a sip of the wine which turned out to be really good.

“I’m not a stalker Kayla. I was just attracted to you the first time I saw you and when I saw you again, I just had to find out about you.”

“So now do you believe I’m married?”

“Partially.” He said with a shrug.

“Partially? Why?” I asked with a confused look.

“Because I’m still trying to figure out why the wife of the famous Jason Anderson is here without her husband or even security.”

“I’m taking a break and besides the security gives me too much unwanted attention.” I said simply.

“So you’re taking a break from your husband? Well that’s new.”

“Do you mind telling me why we were greeted by every staff on our way here? And how come you have access to this place?”

“Perks of being the boss.” He said with a careless shrug and I just gave him a blank look as I tried to decide what he said.

“You own the hotel?!” I all but screamed.

“And many more.” He said with an amused smile and that was when it clicked.

The name of the hotel was J. M Hotels and Suites and it was owned by James Meyers.

"What the hell Kayla?! You’re freaking slow!" I screamed in my head as I mentally face-palmed myself.

“You’re James Meyers!” I finally screamed out loud.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out. He said with an amused smile.

“Oh my God! How did I not know this?” I asked with a groan.

“Actually I’m glad you didn’t. Most people always know who I am so they tend to act like they like me so I don’t know who’s real and who isn’t. At least I know you don’t considering the fact that you’re married to the richest man in the country.”