~L~ Not Again

(Y/n)'s POV

The never ending rumble of my stomach caused my eyes to flutter open. I looked over slightly, seeing that yet again, it was late. For the third time this month, I had late night hunger. I craned my neck, following the arms that looped around me to see my raven haired boyfriend's chest rising and falling slowly. I delicately removed his arms, rolling off the bed. My eyes never left Loki, and he didn't wake. I sighed softly, quietly making my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, giggling softly as a meme came to my head.

Loki's POV

I awoke to a familiar cold, opening my eyes to see the indention of where (Y/n) was. My hand slowly moved a stray hair, and I stretched. My dear (Y/n) must be having hunger problems again, so I thought to check on her. I teleported to the kitchen, leaning against the doorframe.

(Y/n)'s POV

I laughed again, singing the song.
  "Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious." I sang, going along to the meme's tune. I was making my late night snack, putting everything away.
  "Enjoying yourself there again, love?" Loki's voice cut through the air, and I jolted. He smirked sleepily, walking over.
  "Why yes, yes I am." I said, and he chuckled. I bit into my food, and he hugged me from behind.
  "You know dear, you could always wake me, I wouldn't mind making you something." He said, kissing my neck. I lifted up my hand, running it through his hair.
  "You need your beauty sleep, and I wouldn't want to wake his Majesty." I teased, and he chuckled.
  "But his Majesty wants his Queen to be pleased. Besides, the Queen always needs her beauty sleep." He retorted, and I giggled.
  "Oh shush, I can handle myself. But thank you babe." I said, kissing his cheek. I finished my food, and Loki took me back upstairs.
  "Satisfied, my love?" He asked, and I nodded. He cuddled my again, and I nuzzled into his chest.
  "Goodnight Loki." I said, and he chuckled.
  "Good morning, my love."