~L~ Sakaar

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Wake up darling." A soothing voice said next to me. I opened my eyes, seeing Loki's soft smile. It was contagious, and I inhaled sharply, stretching.
  "Morning Mischief." I said, my voice low from still not being fully awake.
  "I heard they have a good breakfast at the cafe today, wanna go see?" He asked, moving a strand of hair from my face. I blushed slightly, rolling away before he could see.
  "If I can get ready in time." I said, sauntering over to the closet. The Grandmaster allows me to wear my old clothes on certain occasions, but most of the time I get issued one. Today was a pair of leggings, with a long skirt like drape coming from the back, and a shirt without shoulders. I loved the intricate (fav color) patterns in the skirt of the black leggings, and the shirt matched. I went to the bathroom, and changed out of my silky night gown. Loki and I had landed here about two months ago, and we stayed together at all times. We had lied to the Grandmaster to stay, telling him we were dating. Now as much as I'd love for that to be true, it isn't. I walked out, yawning slightly.
  "Would you like me to do your hair?" Loki asked, and I just sat in front of him, humming softly in content as his fingers did their thing. Once it was done, he snapped his fingers, and his usual outfit took place of his night clothes. We went to the cafe, where they were serving donut like food and tea.
  "Good morning, beautifuls!" The Grandmaster said, and I turned to see him.
  "Good morning sir." I said, smiling.
  "How're you two doing? Good?" He asked, and Loki nodded.
  "Well, I've got something for you two today, follow me!" He said, and since we had finished food, we followed. I looped my arm in Loki's, keeping myself close to him. We went to the "throne room", and the Grandmaster sat down.
  "Since you two have been together for what seems like a long time now, I wanted to give you this!" He said excitedly, and one of his guards/servants came over with a box. Inside was jewelry, a gold piece for my horn, and a gold wrist band for Loki. They both had jade crystals in them, and I blushed.
  "These are beautiful, sir. How could we repay you?" Loki asked, and I picked up the band, inspecting it.
  "It's nothing, you two are my favorite, so I wanted to spoil you." He said, waving us off. We thanked him, walking back to the room. We normally stayed there until later, when the fights happened and everyone had to go. Loki picked the horn piece up, smiling. I allowed him to put it on me, and I looked up. His jaw dropped slightly, and I giggled.
  "That bad huh?" I said.
  "No, it's absolutely gorgeous. Just like you, dear." He said, and I could practically feel my face darken a shade.
  "T-thanks." I said, and I put his bracelet on him.
  "Love, can I just say something?" He asked. I looked back up from the jewels on his band, and into his eyes.
  "Yes?" I said, and he got closer, taking in every inch of my face.
  "I know we had to lie to stay together here, mostly for the sake of you. But I don't think I want it to be a lie anymore. I've wanted you to be mine since I've gotten to know you, (Y/n), and I just want everyone to know how lucky I feel to be by your side, because I love you." He said, and my heart fluttered.
  "Then let's make it official, okay?" I said, pressing my lips to his. I felt his nervous tension release, and I reveled in his touch and utter adoration.
  "Darling, your wonderful." He whispered, and I laughed.
  "Love you too, Mischief."