Touch

(Y/n)'s POV

I groaned as the hairbrush caught the massive tangles of my messy hair, and wouldn't come undone.
  "What's bothering you, darling?" Loki asked from outside. I walked out, taking the hairbrush out.
  "My hair is a mess, and the tangles aren't coming out." I explained, and he looked at it.
  "I see, turn around and sit in front of me." He instructed. I did, giving him the brush. He managed to get the tangles out, and was now just brushing to tidy it up.
  "Thank you Loki." I said softly, liking the feeling this.
  "No problem darling. Do you want me to style it?" He asked, and I nodded. His fingers wove delicately through my hair, braiding it. I turned around, getting on the couch with him.
  "Thank you. Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, feeling his work. He smiled slightly, like he was remembering something nice.
  "Mother taught me." He said, and I smiled.
  "She taught you well." I said, and he nodded. I touched his hair, running my fingers through it. He let me, closing his eyes. It must be soothing, physical affection, to someone like him who doesn't get it often. His hair was incredibly soft, and had no tangles.
  "What is it about your touch? I can't get enough of it." He said, grabbing my hand. I giggled, letting him mess with it. He felt along my palm, going up each finger with a feather light touch. His fingers wove through mine, and I closed my fingers around his hand. He looked at me, smiling.
  "What is it?" I asked, not used to this attitude from him. His hand left mine, caressing my cheek.
  "I don't know. I only feel this way around you. You make my day better, and I just simply adore you, my love." He said. I smiled, getting closer. He leaned in, kissing me in the sweetest way possible. I melted from his touch, falling into him. He sighed happily, wrapping his arms around me.
  "I love you, Loki." I said between kisses.
  "I love you too, (Y/n)." He said, resting his forehead against mine. He picked me up, laying me down in his bed as soon as we made it to his room. He changed into night clothes, snapping his fingers. I was suddenly in a loose shirt, with shorts. I smiled, letting him climbing on me. He layed his head down in the crook of my neck, kissing it gently. I ran my hands up and down his back, feeling his arms around me again. I kissed his forehead, hearing him hum sleepily.
  "Please don't stop." He whispered. I giggled, pulling the blankets up.
  "I won't. Sleep well, my love." I said, rubbing his back again.
  "You as well, my darling."