INTRODUCTION

Please be advised—

Please be advised—

This story is intended for Mature Audiences only and may contain mature themes including, but not limited to– explicit language, violence, sensitive topics, and sexually suggestive and criminal content. 

-This is purely a work of fiction

-This is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is merely coincidental.

-Views, thoughts, and opinions expressed within the story do not reflect the authors and belong solely to the characters. Any content provided is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.

-All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in book reviews.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in th...

This is Book 1/4 of The Novella series.

-Second Place Winner of the Creativity Awards.

-The badass cover is credited to Pennywithaney. Go check out her Cover Shop if you're interested!

-Who did my profile picture? A very talented friend of mine. If you would like one of your own, go check out @emmer__g on Instagram!

-A quarter of this novella is set in rural Alabama (the deep country). Therefore, please be aware that the diction between characters is a mix of Older & Newer Southern American English.

-This novella is set in 3rd person limited. Ergo, you'll be following our leading lady on her journey.

-IMPORTANT NOTE: The following Prologue is of a future event, not past. It is meant to be vague and unclear. I cannot stress this enough.

-Included in chapters are time, date and location stamps and a piece of music themed to each. Don't be afraid to check them out! I'd like to think that I have pretty good taste in music choices, ha-ha.

Phew. Now, with all that being said, let's begin.