"Obey." He harshly said.

I just nodded my head, tears going down my face. I've never been this scared in my life.

Louis, please find me...

Louis's POV

Where could he have taken her? I was officially scared for Joslynn's life...or her virginity. What a bastard.

I ran down random halls; not really sure of where I was going.

A few tears slipped down my face because I was so worried. The girl I was in love with was probably being raped right now.

Because I didn't know what to do and I needed help, I ran back to the gym. I darted straight for the corner Harry, Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna were. Harry and Jacqueline were talking, but I grabbed Harry's arm, pulling him towards the door.

"What was that for?!" He asked, stopping us.

"Joslynn's in trouble." I simply said.

Those three words were all it took for Harry to shut up and follow me, worry all over his face.

"Joshua took her somewhere. I think he's trying to rape her. I want you to get that end of the school and I'll get the other end. Check all classrooms, closets, anything. We have to find her." I said, choking on my own words.

Harry nodded his head and patted my shoulder before running in the opposite direction.

I went the other direction, going into different dark classrooms in hope of finding her. However, I had no luck.

I had been searching for ten minutes. Ten. I've checked just about every classroom and closet with no turn up. I slumped against the wall and fell to the floor and started to cry.

Joslynn could be in trouble, and I wasn't there to help her. 

In the midst of me sitting, crying in silence, I heard a loud thump. My head shot up and turned to the direction it was coming from. I got up, walking to the entrance to the stairwell. Across from the bottom of the stairs was a closet; one I hadn't checked.

I immediately tore open the closet door, my face shocked at what I saw.

Joslynn was lying helpless on the floor. She was bleeding in many places, had several bruises and scratches, and she was crying.

Joshua was standing above her, and his gaze turned to me, his eyes filled with rage.

I've never felt this made in my LIFE.

Out of pure rage and anxiety, I attacked Joshua to the ground and threw my hardest punch at his face, hitting his eye and also making it bleed.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER?" I screamed, repeatedly punching him. 

Joshua was strong. He ended up pinning me to the ground, but he only got a punch or two in before he was ripped away from my body. 

I looked up to see Harry, who had now attacked Joshua to the ground. 

"Call the cops." he simply said as he continued to punch Joshua.

I immediately ran over to Joslynn and picked her weak body up bridal style. I quickly carried her out of the closet and laid her down on the ground. She was crying, and I knelt down to her level. 

"He-he tried to r*pe me," she sobbed. 

"It'll be okay." I said, choking on my own tears. I left a kiss on Joslynn's temple before standing up and taking out my phone.