Walking over to a bush as he digs in his backpack I look over at a bush of yellow follows. They were about 3 to 5 feet tall, but the flowers were about 2 inches. The color was a vibrant yellow that reacted to the moonlight. Leaning down I took in a small breath, breathing in the fragrance as I smiled.

"What are these?"

Heat ran up my back as Harry walks over to me and says, "Those are Evening Primrose, their herbs."

"What kind of herbs?"

Stepping to the side of me he says, "Some people use them for skin stuff, like eczema. While some think that they can be used for cancer treatments." Looking over to the side of the he says, "And these are, Night Gladiolus." He says pointing to a creamy yellow flower.

Walking over to it I lean down taking in the scent that was nice, but strong, almost spicy.

"These usually only bloom in late spring, and early summers."

"But we're mid-autumn."

He smiles as he nods, "Perks of the greenhouse, you're able to manipulate the seasons, and climate." Looking at the flower he says, "Although their nice flowers, they are poisonous and can cause allergic reactions and irritations. So don't get to close."

"Gladiolus," I say softly, "That sounds Latin."

"So I see we know our languages?"

I shrug, "Daniel took a semester before switching to French."

Harry nods, "Yes, its Latin for sword."

"That's different."

"Yes, but it serves its purpose."

Taking my hand I look up at him as he says, "Come on."

Smiling I turned and headed back to the blanket with him.

Turning the basket into a mini table he lit two candles as he had already had sitting out, a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and a plate of different cheeses and crackers. It was varies little plates of different hors d'oeuvres.

My heart fluttered as my cheeks redden, "Harry you didn't have to do all of this."

"I know, but I wanted to." Wrapping his arms around my waist he nuzzles his head into the crock of my neck as he says, "You deserve the world and I intend on giving it to you."

I closed my eyes as I take a deep breath, inhaling in his scent as I say, "I have you, so having the world is unnecessary."

Moving behind me, I take in a sharp breath, biting my lip as he begins kissing my neck. Energy flowed through me as I raised my hand, entangling it in his curls. His hands tightened around my waist as he moved up from my neck to kissing me behind the ears.

"Harry," I sighed as I leaned against him.

Mon Ange he whispers softly into my head as he turns me to face him.

The Hors d'oeuvres were the farthest thing from my mind as he tilts my face head up to look at him. The green in his eyes shifted to silver and back as I raised my hand to his cheek.

"Pebbles?" he says.

I looked up at him. I loved hearing him say my name, well my nickname. I noticed that whenever he called me it set off flames inside of me.

"Yes?"

"Let's sit, yeah?"

I nod as he motions me onto the blankets. Sitting down, I watched him as he moves, turning on the projector and the speakers, as he grabs his laptop.