Chapter 1 - The Messenger

Hey Guys,

here is my new Game Of thrones Fanfic!!!!!! I"m so happy with it so far but updates might be a bit slow beause i have to write two books at once.

Please Let me know if you guys like it so far and what you think about Clara (Girl on the cover)!!!

Vote and Comment xox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fiddled with my hands as I waited in the entrance room for father to arrive, Being one of the youngest Frey Daughters had its perks but it mainly consisted of always waiting around for my father. My countless nieces and nephews were all older than my sixteen years and this meant being always pushed to the back for father's attention

The doors were slammed open with an echoing bang and in barged Walder Frey. He was followed by a hoard of my siblings, nieces and nephews.

Everyone took their place in the segregated seating earthier side of fathers chair. The sons sat closest to him, then the daughters, grandchildren and finally the great-grandchildren were closest to the door.

This is what we call family court, it is difficult dealing with the problems of the whole Frey hoard so at the start of every week, the population of the twins, which mainly consists of my family, gather's to speak with my father.

I stood next to my eldest sister, Ashvina. Her mother was said to be a rare southern beauty who mothered at least five of my siblings. On my other side was Rosella, she is the youngest of the daughters and by far the sweetest.

"Well, come on then!" My father slouched down in his seat as he awaited the hoard of requests.

As per tradition, men first and then women. I patiently waited until all of the men were finished with their pleas, my father's squire called me forward.

"Lady Clara, daughter of Vera Martell"

I carefully descended the raised pier that the seats were placed on and stood in front of my elderly father.

"Aaah! Clara, you look more and more like your mother everyday"

"Thankyou father" I curtsied politely and glanced over to my father's newest wife who curtsied back. I felt so sorry for her, she was still the tender age of thirteen and yet her stomach was starting to grow with child. She was a beautiful peasant from a small town in the north; her parents had gladly sold her just so they could have money in their pockets.

"I'm guessing you are going to ask about the Baratheon messenger that arrived this morning?"

"Yes father, how did you know?" My father sighed and for a brief moment a saw a look of sadness pass across his face. "Your mother always knew when things concerned her, and so do you"

I Don't have many memories of my mother. She was a cousin to Oberyn Martell and she grew up in Sunspear, living under the sun and scorching heat.

She met my father at the royal wedding of Queen Cersei and King Robert, she is said to have been the only woman to ever see him show feelings of love. She was young when she met him, only fifteen, but yet people have said that she carried herself with more power and grace then the queen.

Sadly, she died when I was four years old, giving birth to my still born brother. Ashvina has told me that my mother treated all the Frey children as if they were her own, nursing the babes and tutoring the older ones.

"Well young one, strangely it seems that you have been summoned by the queen herself, you leave tomorrow at first light and it is likely that you will never return here"