Chapter: 18

I woke up with a heavy headache and pain on my shoulder. I blink my eyes a few times as my vision was blurry, I became alert when I heard his cold and dangerous voice.

"What the fuck where you thinking you fucker, how dare you to inject my girl" he was yelling on the top of his lungs.

I was trying to focus and consume the information, I heard. I was injected that's why my shoulder was paining like a bitch.

"Boss you ordered me to bring her, I thought she will scream and create a scene so, I injected her."

"I ordered you to bring her, did
I mention or instructed to freaking drug her, who the hell told you to use your brain when you don't have one. you useless bastard just move away from my sight, otherwise, I will not think twice to put a bullet on your thick skull." he threatened.

I used all my strength to stand up but my body was not moving even an inch, I was feeling so helpless.

"Careful, baby you will hurt yourself, why didn't you call me," the devil asked.

I tried to answer him but my throat was dry and words were not coming out from my mouth.

"Okay, don't stress yourself, just have water you will feel better," he said while passing me a glass of water.

I grabbed the glass of water from him, my hand were shaking, so some waterfall on me.

"It's okay, baby girl I will help you to clean", he said and went out from the room.

He came back in the room with a mini towel, he cleaned my face with it and then helped me to lay down on the bed properly, such a gentleman, note the sarcasm.

"Are you done with your caring act or something is still left, pls do continue
I want to see how many faces and personality you have, from cruel to kidnapper to caring and concern, what else, Roger" I asked

His jaw tightened when he heard my words, the face which was earlier showing care and worry was now turned into anger.

"What do you mean by a caring act, do you think I am faking all this, I genuinely care for you", he said angrily making me laugh.

"Care, do you even know the meaning of care, of course you don't it does then you wouldn't have tortured or kidnapped me I have suffered a lot because of you and I am still suffering so, just stop talking nonsense," I said with frustration.

"If you are expecting me to apologize, then I will advise you not to build hopes about it because it's not going to happen. I don't regret torturing you baby, you know why because I own you, you are freaking mine" he said making me angry.

"Owned me, what the hell do you think of yourself, I am not a property
I am a human being for heaven sake treat me like one."

"Yes baby, you're human a beautiful and innocent girl, who belongs to me," he said like a manic.

Did he even, listened to what I said, he only heard the part useful for him, bloody psychopath.

"We will talk later, you must be hungry eat your food," he said bypassing the food tray.

"I am not hungry, thanks for your wonderful hospitality but don't need it, " I said.

"Are, you eating or I need to remind you about the punishment, you know that bad girl gets punished" he said dangerously, scaring the shit out of me. God this guy is so scaring why did you even let this useless creature born.

I started eating the food, I carefully took the knife from which I was eating and hide it under my pillow.

I have to get out of the devil place. when I was done with my dinner he left me saying "Good, night baby sweet dreams," blah.... blah.

I woke up from the bed by carrying the knife in my hand, that's the only weapon I have for my safety.

I carefully walked out from the room, I reached the corridor I was just about to cross the main door when I heard him.

"Baby, going somewhere bad girl gets punished," he said evilly.

He slapped on my face and then pulled my hair and dragged me towards the room.

"Please, don't hurt me" I was begging to him. when I saw him carrying the belt in his hand.

Hey, guys next chapter will be scaring and intense you have to wait for it 😰

Thanks for reading❤
Please do:
Vote
comment 💭
And Share💕