Chapter: 4

I woke up in the morning while stretching my arms and a smile on my face. Today is Saturday that means a holiday and no college, no stupid chaser and no fake friend.

I will enjoy my holiday it will help me to forget the mess which is going on my life. I went to the bathroom and had a warm bath which is needed to relax my body.  I  change into something comfortable.

When I reached downstairs I heard loud noises coming from the drawing-room. I walked towards the drawing-room and got the best surprise, my cousins "Eva"

"Alice  I  missed you so much," she said.

"I missed you too", I said while hugging her. I am very close to my cousins and we are partners in crime in having fun.

"Oh come on, Alice we are also here so stop your sister bound" Jasper and Jensen complained. They are Eva's younger twin brothers. they both are of my age whereas Eva and Jake are of the same age but I am still close to her.

I am sorry guys how can I forget my handsome brothers I hugged both of them.

"Okay enough of this hugging session Alice, today is your holiday so let's plan something, how about going to watch a movie", Jasper suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea guy let me go and change and till then you guys have some rest" I suggested.

''Alice your cousins have come just now, let them rest instead of offering them something to eat. You are taking them out what's wrong with you", my mom scolded me.

"It's alright aunt we are not tired and we were the one to suggest her for going out to watch a movie. We really missed her and it's been a long time we all have met and spent time with each other", Jensen said.

I walk towards my room by leaving my cousins to handle my mom. I wear a denim shirt and black ripped jeans with a pair of black shoes and ran downstairs.

"Guys, I am ready" I yelled on top of my lungs in excitement. "Slow down Alice Jesus we don't want to be deaf," Jasper said, "Sorry let's go," I said.

'' You guys carry on I am tired, I can't go so, I am going to rest" Eva said. no, Eva doesn't ditch at the last moment please don't be a spoiler I  said. "It's alright Alice let her rest we three will go and have fun Japer said.''

I nodded so it means it's me and the twins,  they both are the really good company you can't be bored when you are with them.

We reached to the movie hall and we decided to watch an action movie. Fine they both picked the movie but I  don't have any problem watching the action movie.

I  was sitting between Jasper and Jensen popcorn, in my hand and Jasper head on my shoulder.

Suddenly my phone starts beeping messages I read "Baby move the boy head from your shoulder otherwise I will do it and it will not be good for him," I looked at the number is it Roger but I have blocked his number that creep has changed his number.

I turned to see where is he but  I couldn't see him because of the dark in the hall. My  phone beep again I read the text ''Baby I didn't know you are too eager to see me don't worry I am here and I will never leave you.''

I panicked so I was not able to concentrate on the movie. We decided to leave the movie and eat I was so hungry. We went to KFC as we are chicken lovers.

''Alice is everything ok you are so quiet and you look so pale" Jensen asked in concern. Yeah, I am fine just a little headache I said.

''Are you sure it's only headache wait let me check" Jasper put his hand on my head.

"God, Alice you are burning, Jass I am fine to let's eat then we will go home", I said. My phone beep ''baby I told you to tell that guy not to touch you, you are mine only I am allowed to touch you".

Enough is enough I won't let this guy rule my life. I text him what the hell you want, no reply well this is good I felt relieved.

We went home I directly went to my bed I didn't have the energy to change my phone started beeping I read the text "You" my hands started shaking another text came "I want you". I dropped the phone on my bed.  it started ringing I  picked it with my shaken hands.

Hello, my voice came in a whisper.  "Hello love why are scared I am here to protect you. you should close your window otherwise you will catch a cold I don't want my girl to get sick".

He is here he can see I slowly reached to the window and saw a black car parked in front of my house. I started panicking my hand was sweating then everything became black.

Hello guys, hope you like the chapter do vote and comment:)