"H-Holy S-ss-shit, That Was The Worst Sexual Innuendo I've Ever Heard!"

"Aye, Will! Good to see you!", I greeted at the blond head sitting on one of the stools, casually cleaning a beer mug with a rag.

The blond head bobbed at me, facing my face and smiled brightly at me, his dimples showing.

It was completely empty except for a couple of dealers in the back of the pub with their heads down like some James Bond on crack shit.

I could tell instantly that these retards were new to this whole 'drug dealing'. Nobody sane enough would deal in a pub, especially the fact that the whole pub was empty and that I could hear their whole conversation.

I walked slowly towards William who turned his attention back to the sparkly clean mug on his hand. I rolled my eyes to this, Will acted like some germaphobic 40 year old woman.

"Stop it, Will. The mug's gonna crack under pressure", I threw a few keys into the cabinet lazily.

"It.has.to.be.clean", he huffed in one breath ,as he managed to get a tiny stain out of the mug.

He was panting by the time he had finished cleaning that one glass. I reckoned he had OCD and tried to confront him about it, but the dude just denied repeatedly.

I rolled my eyes at this, and sat next to him on one of the stools. I was lucky this place was empty, it was seldom that I could even see Will with all the heads bobbing.

But I guess that's just Saturday morning charms. Everyone's so busy that they kind of forget the bar ever existed.

I sighed softly before checking my phone for any updates, believe it or not, even though I was living in a thrashy neighborhood with a rotten house. I still had class to not get that damned indistrustructable Nokia.

I looked through my messages and imagine the shock when I find that I was unwantedly added to some shitty group chat. As I opened the group hat, I squinted my eyes at the profile pictures and almost started to cuss loudly before Will gave me a look.

The person who added me to the group chat called 'Bad Biatches' was Reyes who was winking at me through his profile picture.

I searched throughly into the group chat as it exploded with messages, deafining my ears each time my phone ringed in protest.

There it was, in front me was a pair of demons that forced me into drawing on their oh so pretty faces.

I swear when I find them, I'll fucking murder those asses.

Before I could text anything to them, I started to name the demons. After a few minutes on choosing their demonic names, I finally started to frantically text them.

Art Hoe= Jamie
MOTHAFUCKIN DAVID=David
Dumb Brick=Alec
Niall Horran=Liam
Smol Bean :/ = Jacob
MY BITCH 1#=Reyes
MY BITCH 2#=Ryder

______________________________________

Yo, wtf?

Art Hoe:
Uwu

Trash:
AAaaaah ITS MY BIATCHHHHHHHZNEJSJJ

MOTHAFUCKIN DAVID:
wTFF ITSS 7 AM U PSYCHOSSSSS!!!

how TF did u psychos get my number??!

Smol Bean:

Oops.

Ur so ded boi