Chapter three

Magsimula sa umpisa

" That's right," The bunny snarled as it punched you over and over. It would seem as if the rabbit would finally get what it wished for after all: your death.

You didn't even understand why the creature wanted you gone. You could kind of get a silver of a hint at why, but the answer was still unclear.

" You will die. End of the line." It finished as it placed it's paw over your head, preparing to give a final blow to your head.

No! (Y/N) thought. I don't wish to die! Not yet! Not like this! Not even as the good way to die by this thing.

" No!" You screeched as you swiftly stretch both your legs in a kick. The kick sent the demon creature into the air.

You closed your eyes as you heard a loud crash. The sound metal makes when it hits the ground.

(Y/N) stayed lying on the ground, trying to recover slightly before getting up.

Now was a good time to run. (Y/N) spun around to leave, but the contraption made a sound that made them halt in their tracks.

" Wait!" The creature said. (Y/N) didn't know why they were going to stop to talk to the creature that was going to kill them. What if this was a trick?

(Y/N) sighed. Whatever it was, (Y/N) was sure that it had something to do with this creature thinking it could kill them.

" What?!" (Y/N) stressfully growled as they spun around. They didn't want to deal with this jackrabbit any longer.

Amusement seemed to be clear all over it's face. It seems it got exactly what it wanted. " Oh, nothing. Just that I wanted you to stay so I could kill you." The bunny seemed to laugh.

You blinked at the bunny. It then remarked, " And now you're going to run away, aren't you? You're making my job harder than it needs to be."

You began to back away from it. " Why don't you help me, and then maybe I'll think about not killing you for one whole second." It continued.

" Can't you get up on your own?" You sassed it. " How mature. It's obvious since I'm smashed on the ground I can't! Plus my legs are against a wall!" The demon snarled.

" You know, maybe I'll tell you a secret if you let me up." The ripped up rabbit commented.

(Y/N) took another step back before the bunny reached out it's hand. " No! Please! Just..." The bunny commented. It seemed the bunny was lost for words.

You stared at it, still wondering why you were giving the murderer a chance to speak. Heck you were probably giving it a chance to get up.

" Just what?" You teased it. " Shut up you worthless human. I-I...just help me up! You're so annoying! All kids are annoying!" It roared as it kicked the wall, getting in an awkward position.

Frightened, you grabbed the monster by it's hands and grunted as you helped it up.

Within seconds it grabbed you once again. You shivered with fright. Was it going to bite you? Bite your face off? Punch you to where you have more bruises than you already were going to?

The creature was staring straight into your eyes. " Springtrap," it told you. " What?" You questioned in confusion. Springtrap? What kind of game is this monster playing this time?

It's ears bent backwards. " My name is Springtrap." It introduced. " W-why are you introducing yourself to me? Are you going to kill me now that you're back on your feet?" You wondered in fright.

" No! I-i won't kill you...not yet at least." Springtrap said with a grin. You didn't buy it. " Not yet? You mean you're going to give me more than 'one second,' to escape?" You questioned the weirdly named animatronic.

It grinned at you. " No!" Springtrap shouted as it sprang at you. Not again, you inwardly groan with both slight fear and annoyance at this creature.

" You Get zero seconds. Your time is up, bitch." Springtrap snarled. " Your breath stinks." You randomly insult. It was true. It's breath rank of old blood.

" That's because I live here, and my mouth has something inside of it, that will spook anyone who dares to look." Springtrap growled.

The monster continued to pin you. It's mouth still opened. You peeked inside, seeing something strange. " What is inside you anyways?" You questioned.

" I thought I already told you I was dead. What's inside me is my actual body." Springtrap informed you.

Well there goes (F/F). You thought as dizziness struck you after hearing that.

" Y-you're Dead?" You questioned, feeling queasy as well as dizzy. Springtrap seemed to smirk. It seemed it was whatever it takes to annoy you. " Of course I'm dead. Your friend is dead, I'm dead, everyone is dead!" Springtrap claimed.

" What is that supposed to mean?" You wondered.

" Nothing. But you are dead now, alive human." Springtrap growled. What?! This is one weird creature!

It's breath ran down your back. " What are you going to eat me?"You jokes as Springtrap presses it's paw on your face.

It rolled its eyes at you. " No. I thought we went over this: I'm going to kill you."

" And here I was thinking you would give me a head start," you sarcastically commented. " How about a deal?" Springtrap began with a grin on it's face.

" A...deal?" (Y/N) questioned. Springtrap somehow seemed to nod. " Yes. I'll let you go if you survive several nights at this place, while I track you down." The monster proposed with sadistic smile on it's face.
———————-
Authors note: I got a question: is it confusing to use both third and second, or are you fine with both? And does this story seem a bit boring at this point? Also if you have any questions on the (Y/N),(B/F/F), ect things then just ask. I'll be glad to be of assistance.

I appreciate comments, votes, and pms. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️