Chapter eleven

You were very confused.

It felt impossible.

How could a monster like him feel anything other than the rage?

You could feel your body heat up extensively as he stared at you.

"You feel that way too?" He asked you.

"Well, no. Not exactly all those less destructive thoughts. More likely it's thoughts of how wrong this is and how crazy I am for crushing on a ghost robot. You know crazy stuff." You rambled as you looked anywhere, but in the eyes of the murderer.

"Heh. I suppose it's pretty insane. I mean, not as insane as me. I've gotten away with a ton of things in my life, but..."

He sighed.

"But what?" You asked, wishing for him to continue.

"They were all wrong. I do know that, but I couldn't help it. I'm a selfish animatronic." He told you with a shrug.

Any normal person would probably be crying at this point, but Springtrap was just calm and accepting that this was who he was at this point.

"Then again, I don't really care how wrong it is. I'm sure you think it's wrong to love me because of that and many more reasons. Honestly I don't think it matters in love, but eh."

Springtrap shrugged.

"Anyways, I kind of wanted to talk to you about my life. I mean, at this point we both know I'm not killing you. I keep saying I will, but I keep bluffing." Springtrap told you.

"Okay."

You didn't know what to say.

He was all over the place. Especially recently.

Springtrap took a deep breath.

"I told you about some of my sins, but I never told you I have a family. It's weird. I have a wife, but she wasn't anything special. Neither were my kids. In fact, one of my kids hates me so much and I hate him. He's the one who set this place on fire, trying to get rid of me. Hah. He failed."

Springtrap glanced at you.

"I feel more from being around you than my own family. They dragged me down. You..." He paused. "You haven't tried to stop me. I mean it's not like you could anyways. My wife stayed as far away from me as she could, but failed to keep my own daughter away from me. I suppose none of this really matters."

"What does this have to do with your sins?" You asked him.

"One of my robots in the past killed my daughter. It was meant to kill kids. It would lure them away with promises of ice cream, and then put them in the scooper inside the animatronic and kill them."

How was something like that even possible?

At this point you didn't even understand why you were questioning the supernatural being.

He definitely looked like he was someone who use robots to do his evil dirty work.

"Anyways, how I feel about you is still very complex. I don't respond the normal way because I'm not normal. Are you really wanting me to tell you how I feel about you?" Springtrap asked.

"Yeah. Didn't you just say you love me?" You questioned while arching an eyebrow.

He gazed at you with his glowing silver-gray eyes.

"Yeah, but after hearing about all this, you're probably better off finding someone that's not a psychopath to like. I'm not the best choice." Springtrap told you.