Stay (finale)

Ye Hua heaved his wife onto the bed. He sat by her, his eyes watering.

"You know, not once this time did you ever say sorry."

"I really didn't," Ye Hua thought miserably.

He held her hand, waiting for her to stir.

One day later

She stirred. She peeked over the bed. And she saw her husband.

Slumped over her bed was him, eyes closed, breathing levelled.

She knew what she had said. She knew that she hurt him. But now as she looked at his sleeping face, all anger and disappointment disappeared.

she reached her hand out to stroke his hair, and the movement stirred him.

"Qian Qian?" he mumbled, eyes half closed, still partially in slumber. "You're awake?"

"Yeah," She whispered. "And I'm sorry for saying those things. I was a bit drunk."

"It's okay..." he mumbled. "I lashed out at you. I'm at fault."

He smiled slightly as Bai Qian strokes his back and lulled him back to sleep.

And just like that, their hearts connected once again.

Hey guys, i'm sorry i took so long to update. I was facing a bit of emotional issues and even though i really didnt feel like writing, i didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long even though i did. sorry again. after i finish this book and Su Su and Ye Hua: Our Own Fairytale, i will be taking a break from writing. i don't know if i will start to write again but i hope u guys can understand and give me some time to get my life back on track. i'm sorry for being such a bad writer.

-adrienne