Chapter 3-I don't even know what's going on anymore! (edited)

Start from the beginning

Hiccup's POV

I stare at the bull creature falling to the ground, unable to move at all. It's around the same size as us, maybe even taller. It looked like a human but it had a head of a bull, horns and all, as well as fur cascading down, ending at the only piece of clothing was a pair of bright shorts that looked more like rags than clothes. The dragon growls at the creature, the sails on his back flared up. It seems like the broken wings don't bother it at all, a strange thing but my eyes were drawn to the monster's wound. Instead of spilling out blood, gold dust pours out. It sways as it stands up before charging towards us, lifting the axe off the ground.

"Why? Why can't I move? I'm going to be killed by this creature, no, monster!" I mentally shout. I could feel my hands becoming clammy at the sound of it's roar. The dragon dashes in front of me, rearing up on its hind legs as it brings it's now fully bronze arm in front of him like it did before.

I saw the bull headed warrior's eyes widen slightly but continued to charge. The axe slices through the air and sparks flew when the two metals collided. The dragon swings it's arm to the side as soon as the axe hits the scales, making it fly out of the warrior's hands and spin while cutting down multiple trees before cutting into the ground up to its handle as if it was butter.

The warrior only glances at the weapon before raising a fist to continue it's assault. The dragon dodges to the side and proceeds to swipe at it again, ripping through the warrior.

The monster seems enraged at this action, raising its hand.

I could feel something tug on my sleeve and it took all my willpower to look away from the fight. Toothless had bitten my sleeve with his gummy teeth and was trying to get me behind some debris that Stormfly was pulling Astrid towards.

We quickly dive behind the mess of push and stone and continue to watch the battle.

The dragon scrambles up the monstrosity like a squirrel up a tree, and the monster responds with roars that make me shudder. The warrior rushes around widely, attempting and failing to shake off the reptilian squirrel. The blue figure reaches the top and immediately claws at the eyes of the bull, successfully making it blind but failing at keeping it's balance as it falls to the ground.

I wince as I hear another sickening crack as the dragon lands on it's already broken wings. Unfortunately for the dragon, the monster didn't lose its ability to hear and rushes towards the poor creature. The dragon attempts to get up but falls down.

I try to run towards the dragon to help but Toothless was still biting my sleeve preventing me from helping. Astrid on the other hand raises her axe and flings it at the monster, Stormfly shooting hundreds of her sharp spines at it.

The monster shouts in pain, falling to the ground and skidding to a halt in front of the dragon which lifts it's bronze arm and stabs its head. We all watched the bull warrior collapse into a pile of golden dust, collapsing into a pile and scattering everywhere and inhibiting our ability to see. I waited for the dust to clear so I could help the new dragon but as soon as it cleared, it was gone.

Percy POV

I groaned. Stumbling towards the direction of the river, as I couldn't really see too well. But I managed to get there as I could feel water lapping at my feet. I had fought worse than usual, but, considering that I was just squashed by a boulder or six and had only been in this body for a day or two, I did pretty well despite getting quite close to death. Not literally. I sighed as I fully submerged myself into the water. At least I'm not fighting a horde in Tar-tar sauce (Tartarus) but it's frustrating that I got injured this badly! As I swam, I could feel my wings fixing themselves and the bruises healing up. My arm finally stopped glowing bronze, reverted to its original blue colour.

"Hi Seaweed Brain!"

My eyes widen and I turn around so fast that I whack myself in the head with my wing. But no one was there. It was just me, my wing and water. I sighed as I paddled backwards, still looking back for any sign of Annabeth. I could feel sea plants slapping my back as I float with the current. Surprisingly, no fish came to talk with. In fact, they seem to avoid me as a fish from the corner of my eye ran away as soon as it saw me, yelling. "Nope! NOT TODAY SON!"

... I wasn't that stinky was I?

I look around, only for my snout to bump into a wall of wood which promptly crumbled. I come out to what wouldn't be called a clearing but a less dense area of the forest of seaweed.

"I think this will make a good place to call home"

There was a giant ship that seemed to have been here for quite a long time as coral and barnacles were growing on and around it. If anyone lost their lives on this ship they have the most beautiful gravestone. The coral around it twisted around and grew in clusters creating a collage of colours! Some might be even brighter than the ones at dad's palace! There weren't a lot of creatures resting in this area. Which is good because I don't want the whole lord treatment nor do I want my self esteem to take another hit.

Snapping up some pieces of kelp, I wander around the ship looking for a good spot to sleep. I'm not picky. It's just that I prefer to get a good amount of sleep. You can't fight monsters if you're sleep-deprived! Well, you can but it will be harder since I don't have access to caffeine.

Suddenly I trip over a piece of anchor and land on my stomach as I stub my toe.

"Ow!" I whine as I flip over and start rubbing my foot.

I roll across the deck, the kelp I have somehow still with me and not tangling me up. Then I fall down the stairs, making him utter a few oofs though not leaving a mark. He landed in the hull of the boat, which was surprisingly comfortable.

I looked around to find myself on a bed of seaweed that had got past the barrier of planks.

'This actually feels kind of nice!'

I relax, the kelp I collected forgotten as I start to drift off.

Then I hear a bang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDDdDDDDDdDdDdDddDdD!!!!!!!!!!

DONE!

Thank you for reading this! It's fun to write! (I edited this)

(Second edit)

It's been a while, hasn't it! Sorry for leaving you guys for so long! Again, if there are any mistakes please let me know!

Now...

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!

AND I'LL CYA NEXT CHAPTER!!!!