Jimin stood there shocked and blinked twice. She looked really confident with her answer. How did she know? Before he could ask her another question, she got a phone call.

"Jimin?"

"H-huh?" he turned to her.

"I have to go." she stood in front of her car, " Well, i guess this is gonna be our last meet."

"Huh..." he stared at her.

Jennie just nodded and got in her car driving away.

I will miss you, Jennie. he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the morning with sun shining brightly in the sky. It wasn't very hot with cool breeze blowing, swaying the trees leaves and the birds chirping.

Lisa and Rosè sat at a bench by the tree. They were in a park near the Han river.

"Look..." Rosè handed the small envelope with the pictures of Jungkook as the hooded guy.

"It's obviously Jungkook's eyes..." Lisa held the photo above.

"I know..." she sighed heavily.

Lisa also took out her phone and showed her the picture of the keyring the hooded man had dropped. "So, this date.....this was in the time stamps of Taehyung's mom's funeral."

"That's wild." she zoomed the photo. "But Lisa....Jungkook and Taehyung were there to rescue me in that party where i was chased by that person. So....it just doesn't make sense."

Lisa nodded. They had prepared a page to write down the suspects names.

Taehyung Jungkook Jennie Hoseok Jisoo Namjoon

"Taehyung's evidence is too strong though..." Lisa looked at the page.

"I just know it isn't Jungkook." Rosè said.

"Yeah, maybe that person used pictures of him wearing a hoodie one day..." Lisa rubbed her chin."They are trying to make him a suspect."

" Why do you think?"

" A victim? Seriously?? why would they send it to Only You?"

" Yeah....right."

"Now, we have to properly go through them." Lisa said tapping her pen on the names.

Rosè nodded along.

"Taehyung...has the strongest evidence." Lisa spoke. "He will be in the first of the list."

There was a certain sadness in her voice that Rosè noticed.

"Hoseok, Jisoo and Jennie..." Rosè scribbled something, " Only the hoodie has been found. We need to go through more."

"Yes." Lisa said, " And for Namjoon. Jimin said he knows something. So, we should wait for his explanation."

"Right. How should we go further?" Rosè played with the pen.

"Jimin told he would meet Jennie today." Lisa turned, " How about we follow her?"

"Sounds good." Rosè raised her brows.

Lisa called Jennie right away, " Jennie, where are you?" she said in a rather normal tone.

"Ahh, okay......no i wanted to meet you today but it's okay..." she spoke on her phone then hung up.

" Blanc. The downtown cafe. Let's go." she said as both of them ran to their cars.

Before climbing in the car, Rosè stopped, " What if Jennie knows its your car?"