S I X T E E N

The Sones Buliding

" Hello? Jungkook.." Rosé was speaking on the phone, " We have been called by Mr.Son right now. So, maybe let's meet at the evening?"

" Why did he call you??" Jungkook said from the other line.

" I don't know? some kinda campaign? We are having a meeting."

" We? your friends are also there?"

" YESS... ok now let's meet later, im being late. The girls are waiting."

" Bu-." Jungkook was cut off and Rosé rushed to her friends.

" Are you done?" Lisa asked.

" Yeah, let's go."

They headed to the elevator of the huge building. There were hundreds of people passing by. Looked like they were employees for the company. Once they got into the elevator, it was just four of them.

" Ugh, i hate coming to this building." Jennie leaned on the wall.

" I know right. I feel really uncomfortable around him." jisoo said.

" He's a weirdo. The way he stares at girls." Lisa looked kinda disgusted.

Once, the elevator door opened, they had to go through the long hallway. They continued their talk.

Jisoo lowered her voice, " Once, i had to come here for a meeting. When we were in the room discussing, he literally kept on staring at my legs."

" Gross." jennie also looked disgusted.

" I think we All have a story like that." Rosé said as she reached the door.

Inside the room, few of the girls were already there. They saw Irene, Tzuyu, Sana and Joy too. Tzuyu was giving them a glare.

" Oh, hello there girls! welcome." Mr. Son said from the front, " Take a seat."

There was a long table with chairs around them. They took seats opposite of Irene and her friends. Mr.Son was on the front side of the table.

" So, Ladies i want to clarify you about the campaign. I wanted this to be women empowerment theme."

Lisa rolled her eyes secretly.

He continued, " This will surely help my new company And your companies. Let's work together." Mr.Son gave a smile.

The girls looked at each other but didn't say anything. The meeting took place for an hour and more details of the campaign were explained. After it was over, Mr.Son left leaving the girls to plan out their thoughts.

" Even though he's a weirdo, this campaign doesn't sound bad." Lisa told her friends .

" Yeah, also it's gonna be a huge boost to my company." Jisoo said.

Jennie was just having deep thoughts about this campaign.

" Guys, do you wanna go to the washroom?" Rosé asked the girls.

They all shook their heads.

" Ok, i'll go then." she stood up going to the washroom alone.

Meanwhile, Irene kept giving glances at the girls.

She finally gave a loud sigh, " You know, I really like this idea of the campaign but it might have been better without Some PEOple." she side-eyed to jennie and them.

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa glared back with her words.

Jennie also spoke up, rather loudly, " I know right! this campaign could have been SO much better if only Mr.Son's standard wasn't this Low." she looked straight to Irene at the word 'low'.