T W E N T Y FIVE

( Mr.Son 👆 should've shown his face a little earlier lmao)

" Sir......" a trembling voice spoke looking at the back view of the chair infront.

" Hmmm..." Mr.Son was sitting at the chair.
" So, the kids took another step."

The man looked down the floor.

" They didn't take my warnings seriously." Mr.Son took a puff from his cigar.

" Y-yes sir. Seems like they have been following for a long time."

" These kids are quite smart...and brave huh." he smiled.

" How about we take care of them?" the man said.

" No." he turned around, " Call Min Yoongi."

The man dialed his number right away. After a few rings, he received the call.

" Mr.Son?" Yoongi said from the other side.

" Hello, Yoongi. What are you doing?"

" Just finishing up some work. Is there something i can do for you?"

" No, Yoongi. I just wanted to say something to you."

Yoongi paused on the other line, " What is it, Mr.Son?"

" It's the long awaited thing, Yoongi." Mr.Son replied.

" Mr.Son......Is it true?"

" Yes. Tomorrow, i have arranged a conference meeting. Let's tell the truth."

" But why so suddenly Mr.Son?" Yoongi sounded uncertain.

" It's by time you confess, Yoongi. Don't worry about anything."

" Thankyou, Mr.Son."

" It's okay, Yoongi. Also, you don't have to give credits to me."

" But...Sir, you helped me from the beginning. This plan wouldn't have been possible without you."

" Yoongi, i just helped you with the investment. It is your master plan anyways."

" Mr.Son...."

" Yes, don't worry about me. Just attend tomorrow's conference. With her."

" Thankyou so much, Mr.Son. I will attend it."

The phone call ended.

---

The Conference Room

Yoongi was at the back of the room waiting for all the press to arrive.

" Yoongi, i'm nervous." she held his hands and he squeezed it tightly to comfort her.

" It's okay. Today is the day we've been waiting for so long. You have to be excited."

She smiled back at him.

" Sir, the press has arrived."

Yoongi nodded at the secretary and took a deep breath. They headed to the hall hand in hand. As soon as they reached there, hundreds of camera flashed. They stood at the stage with mic on his hands.

"Hello, This is Min Yoongi. The heir of Min hospital and Owner of Asia Pharmaceutical."

---

Clubhouse

Today, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok had decided to spend time at their clubhouse.

Jungkook and Jimin were playing pool as always and Hoseok was in the bar. He was carelessly scrolling through his SNS. A breaking news caught his eyes.

" Guys, Come see this. Right now." he called them.

" Why what's wrong?" Jungkook came with Jimin following.

Both of them stood by the side of Hoseok. He showed them the article.

" Wait....." Jimin looked shocked.

" Yoongi was the anonymous owner of asia pharmaceuticals???" Jungkook said with equal shock.

" And...Yoongi's girlfriend was..." Jimin couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

---

Taehyung's penthouse

Taehyung had decided to take a break from the office. He readied some snacks for himself while the tv was playing.
It was time for the news and it started playing on the screen. He wasn't giving attention to it but then...

"Hello, This is Min Yoongi. The heir of Min hospital and Owner of Asia Pharmaceutical."

" What??" he turned to the screen showing Min Yoongi. " Owner of Asia Pharmaceutical??"

---

The Longe Café

The three girls, Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo were together in the café after a long time.

" Parties scare me nowadays." Lisa said eating her cake.

" What's with parties all of a sudden?" Rosé was going through her phone.

Lisa just shrugged.

" Honestly, Jennie is always busy." Jisoo said with a bored tone.

" Aren't we enough, Jisoo?" Lisa rolled her eyes.

Jisoo continued sipping her coffee. " Why do i feel like we will get some juicy news today."

Suddenly, Rosé gasped loudly.

" What the fuck, Rosé? I almost dropped my cake." Lisa ate it angrily.

" Guys........." Rosé was still fixed on her phone screen.

" What?" Jisoo raised her brows.

She wasn't moving with her mouth slightly apart.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her phone. She and Jisoo saw the article, then both of them looked shocked like Rosé.

" Wait...is this real?" Lisa said.

" It is." Jisoo replied.

" Jennie was dating Min yoongi." Rosé spoke while all three of them stared at each other.

" Holy shit."
.
.
This is gonna be interesting.
.
.

Yoonnie???
😮