Chapter One: Eventful Morning

This is a sequel so if you haven't read Tulsas bad girl this won't make as much sense. I hope you enjoy💕
                  Thirteen years later-
     Today is a very important day. The twins are now turning seventeen. Ethan Has developed to be a bit of a trouble maker. He's had a few drinks that I know of and hasn't even kissed a girl yet. He's not too bad definitely not like me or Dallas or Ellie.
      Ellie is a huge mix of Dally and I. She sneaks out and thinks I don't know. I know she's had many drinks and many boyfriends. Or one night stands. She is more on dallys side then she is mine. She is cold hearted but has a soft spot for a few people.
        Kaylee is now fourteen. She is honestly the sweetest yet sassiest kid I've ever met. She acts a lot like Two-Bit since she always hung around him when she was younger.

         "I swear to God mom if you don't get out of my room I'll throw this heel at you!" Ellie yelled.
         "I'm just giving you your present but if you want to act like that, then you can act like that but I guess no presents." I turned around not caring and closed her door.
          "Fine! You can come in." She opened her door for me.
           "Sweetie I know your at the age where you want to rebel but you don't have to hide it from me I went through the exact same stage and I turned out to be the happiest I could be. Actually you're a lot better than I was." I told her.
          "How's that?" She actually seemed fascinated.
          "Well when I was sixteen I found out the scariest yet happiest thing ever. When I was sixteen I found out I was pregnant but I lost the baby." I looked down.
          "Oh so were you and dad rebellious teens?" She asked. I guess Dally and I never really talked about our past.
         "Dad and I were something. We used to steal things all the time. We would smoke and drink. Your dad actually lived at a bar." Her eyes widened.
        "You and dad seem so cool. When did you guys start dating?" She asked. I'm taking my chance to talk to her I don't care if I'm being a bad influence she never lets me talk with her.
        "Dad and I started when I was sixteen and he was seventeen. Your uncles weren't too happy with us dating or him getting me pregnant. But I'm happy so that's what matter. Then Dally proposed when I was seventeen and that's when we found out we were pregnant with you two. And then three years later we had Kaylee." I smiled and so did she.
        "Mom can I tell you something?" She asked sounding a bit nervous.
        "Of course I won't judge." I said taking her hand.
        "I like Noah." She said with a slight smile.
        "Okay wait as in Noah randle?" I asked.
       "Yes. Please don't get mad." Ellie said.
        "Oh honey I'm not mad. But how long have you liked him?" I asked.
        "Two years." She sounded even more nervous.
        "Why don't you tell him when we go there today!" I said kind of excited.
        "Should I?" She jumped up.
        "I'll help pick your outfit!"
         I rummaged through your closet. I pulled out a tan sweater and small jean skirt and black boots. "This doesn't scream I'm trying too hard but it also says notice me!" I tell her.
        I leave the room to get dressed when I ran into Ethan. "Happy birthday honey!" I tell him.
        "Thanks mom!" I pulled him into a hug then he ran off to his room. I went over to Kaylee room and knocked.
        "Hold up!" She screamed then I heard shuffling around and a males voice. Um no. I barged in and seen bobs kid Brian. At least they were both dressed. They couldn't of got dressed that quick. "Mom!" She screamed.
         "Hello Brian." I said monotone.
         "Hello mrs.winston." He was obviously nervous.
         "I'll go but I'm leaving the door open. No funny business you guys are only fourteen." I said and walked out the door. I walked downstairs and seen Dally cooking. I decided to do what he always does to me. I sneak my hands around his waist then lightly kiss his neck.
         He jumped up a bit but then he realized it was just me. "Hey doll." He said all hot then turned around and put his arms around my waist. Then he turned me around and placed me on a clear spot on the counter. Although he's thirty one and I'm thirty we still sometimes act seventeen.
        We started to kiss a bit until we heard someone running downstairs. I tried to pull away but Dally didn't want to stop. I kissed him one last time then looked to see what was going on.
        "I can't believe I ever let you in my house you sick freak!" Kaylee yelled as she started to push Brian outside.
         "Doll, howd Brian get in our house?"Dally whispered in my ear.
         "Window." I said and he just smirked.
         "I remember those days." He cupped his hands on my face then kissed me again. "Now let's go talk to our daughter." Man we need to leave in 45 minutes and I don't think that's going to happen.

        "Hey k what's wrong?" Dally asked stepping out of the kitchen.
        "Well I've been dating Brian for a month and today he tried to have" she couldn't finish her sentence she started crying. "I'm only fourteen!" She's too pure.
         "You didn't the right thing Darling if your not ready then your not ready okay?" Dally told her. I watched him give a pep talk as I stood in the door frame. "Now why don't you go get dressed and we can go to uncle Darrys and you can have fun?" He asked.
          "Yeah that sounds good." She said through the tears then went upstairs and got ready.
         "Man were never going to be able to leave. Such an eventful morning." I sighed.
         "Aweee your so cute." Dally kissed me then led me upstairs then closed and locked the door. Well it was a pretty eventful morning.

This is the first part of the sequel. Parts of this story will revolve around Ellie but it'll mostly be around Sadie and Dally💕enjoy😊