(🚫 unedited) Slimey Business

Male slime creature x female reader
NSFW

Character details: Ian is a human slime that can take shape to whatever he wishes to be when he's aroused. Mostly submissive. Probably not the junk you were expecting..

Setting: You're staying home watching a movie with him, when things seem to turn a bit rated R. (*Agressive OwO-ing*)

-

The large screen infront of you played one of your favorite movie night classics as you snuggled closely to your boyfriend, Ian.

It was a particularly warm summer night, so shorts and a tanktop made perfect sense for an outfit. The slight breeze of air that passed throigh the window felt relaxing.

His gelatinous body felt wonderfully cool on your exposed shoulder. Holding him close to you like this always felt blissful.

However, you felt needy for something a little more than just hugs and kisses. Even at those small things, he was very shy for.

You nudged his shoulder, and he turned to face you. You positioned your lips and pressed into his lightly at first, startling him, but he soon kissed back needingly.

You took a break for air, but then dived back in for him. He moved his hands to your hips, gripping them lightly. You moved yourself on top of him, and carressed the back of his head and down to his neck.

He pulled back for a second. "Y-you've never been like this before y/n." He stuttered. You loved his cuteness, you adored how absolutely innocent he was.

"I was hoping we could do a little more than just this tonight, but that's up to you. Would you like to?" You offered, still on his lap and heated from the moment.

His face flushed a beautiful rose pink, not only from the makeout, but from the realization of what you were offering to him.

"I- I don't know.. Wouldn't it be weird with me, all- you know?" He looked away embarrassedly. You knew he was body conscious and insecure about what he looked like, and that's why you wanted to prove you loved all of him.

"What you are doesn't change the fact that I love you unconditionally. You are beautiful." You smiled softly. "If you are still uncomfortable, we can just go back to watching the movie, so don't worry."

His cheeks still held their blush. His eyes sparkled with new life at your words, and a new side of him came to life. "Do you really mean what you say?" He asked is awe.

"Of course I do." You pecked his lips.

"Let's do it." He breathed out. "But not out here." He took your hand with his as you both hurried into his bedroom. The door closed and an energy rushed down your spine.

He layed on the bed as you kissed him from his mouth to his colarbone. He let out small moans and hums as you lavished him.

You sat up on him and one of his eyes peaked open, almost pleadingly for more affection. You pulled off your top before his eyes, followed by your bra.

He stared in awe at you, and you couldn't help smirk at his expression. "Like what you see?" You teased while sliding off your shorts and panties.

His adams apple bobbed as he swallowed and turned a new shade of pink. "You're so beautiful." He muttered.

He realized you were already nude, so he quickly took off his shirt and shorts, leaving him in his boxers. You climbed on top of him and started to trail your kisses lower and lower down his chest.

His breathing hitched from your touch and teasing. He seemed to get softer and softer the closer you were to this shaft. Soon he was to the point of melting from the anticipation you've been giving him.

You pulled down his boxers to find a wet liquid leaking from a soft spot on his body. Unlike his normal outside, which was just squishy like jello, this was penatrable.

He moaned as you traced around it with your fingers. "Please.." he begged with his mouth open.

You intserted a finger into him and watched him let out a groan of pleasure. You moved your finger around inside him, as he moaned and bucked.

You inserted two more fingers and he went wild. He was breathing heavier and his back arched. "I-im gonna come!" He mewled. He was starting to lose his human shape by this point, almost melting.

You held nothing back and continued to pleasure him. He bucked forward one more time before grunting and moaning as he came on your hand.

The warm liquid pouring from his orgasm seeped around your fingers and you moved your face closer to clean him up.

He was seeing stars at this point, and you still hadn't had your turn. You realized that with how liquidy he was now, he could probably do more than just finger you.

You sat directly on top of him and watched as he knew exactly what to do. Slowly, he moved him form up and into you.

He pulsed inside of you rhythmically, creating waves of pleasure from the inside out. You moaned and heaved at the pleasure you've never felt before.

You felt so full, and every creavase was taken over. You rubbed your clit and squirmed as you were about to hit your orgasm.

You cried out in pleasure as the wave of pure relief hit you with a shock. It made you fall flat onto the bed as Ian returned out. He poured out like a liquid from you, and you couldn't help but love it.

He started to gain his shape again, but he was still very much worn out. "That.." you huffed. "Was amazing. You were amazing." You told him.

He crawled on top of you and rested his face on your stomach. "I love you y/n." He panted out.

You held him comfortly. "I love you too, Ian."

1006 words
Hit the ☆ if you enjoyed

Authors note:

Hi. Uh. This is my first time ever writing Nsfw so, hopefully it wasn't awful. (I've read some pretty bad ones)

This is most likely a one time thing because I just don't like Nsfw as much as I enjoy the story of a romance.

Bye ✌🏻

Follow me on twitter @hellsh7
Find me on reddit as @SpookayDerGhost
Follow me on Tumblr @ Cosm0s-Writes
Follow me on AO3 as @Cosm0s
Follow me here for more updates!