Feisty

Samuele

So it wasn't a trick of his mind. Hearing the line of curses leaving her lips while she went off on the phone took him by extreme surprise. The air around them stood still as he stood in front of her looking down, trying everything in his power to make her feel her size, small.

"Well?" She asks with a gentle annoyance, her voice scaring away any sounds or air in the room. Clementine's demeanor puzzled him completely making his mind feel as if he was in a dream. The wall that she was against began to blur, emphasizing her gorgeous figure and for the first time Samuele's mouth went dry as he found him self speechless. He had so many ideas and tricks for her but they all went running away as soon as he locked eyes with her.

"If you have nothing to say, then I guess we are done here Mr. VIP." When her body goes out of his vision he reacts with a quick hand to the wall to stop her from walking any further.

"Honestly, I find you extremely intoxicating and I believe you could satisfy my...needs. Of course you wouldn't be empty handed, I would pay you largely." Before he could even think, his hand began traveling up her exposed leg, curving her waist, then her arm, until he reached her neck, chin, and lips. His thumb rubbed her lips asking for access and to his extreme surprise, her red lips parted. Her teeth grazed against his thumb until he reached the warm flesh in her mouth. She swirled her soft tongue against it and started moaning. Out of reflex, he snatched his thumb back to his side as his eyes widened in surprise at the sudden sound she emitted.

"Is that what you want? Hm?" She moaned even louder this time.

"You want me to stroke your ego by telling you how hot and bothered I am?" She touched his leg sending shivers through him. Samuele kept thinking to himself how something changed, like the tables turned. She kicked her leg back sending loud bangs through the thin walls, and moaned again and again. He knew it wasn't serious but something about her gaping mouth and high pitched sounds made his pants tighten.

"You want everyone to know how you fucked the sweet, untouchable girl senseless and made her yours?" She rested her hands on his shoulder and lowered him to the ground, putting him on his knees.

"Well let me tell you something..." she said losing her smile and the sweet gleam in her eyes.

"You caught me on a horrible night where I am extremely fucking agitated by men in particular. I am not a whore so you don't need to pay me for SHIT! I may be short and I may be little but I will end your fucking world in the blink of an eye. Am I someone important? No. Am I some child of people with money? No. Am I some lost princess with the right to the throne? No. I am a girl who has had enough bullshit to last her a life time and that should be enough to send a nice clear message: FUCK OFF." Her eyes burned into his, leaving him stunned. She backed off and walked toward the door before pausing.

"Thanks for the grand time, sir. Let's never do this again. Too-da loo!" With that she was gone, almost like she never existed. Finally, Samuele realized what had happened. His fist banged on the wall as he stared at his knees on the floor. That girl made him get on his knees, that girl made a fool out of him, that girl...

Samuele's hand went to his mouth as his shoulders shook in amusement. He laughed until his sides hurt at the realization that he was just fooled with. He definitely played by her rules...this time that
is.

...

Clementine

Ever since Clementine started her shift, she knew for a fact that a certain someones eyes were trained on her like an attack dog. Sitting behind that sheer curtain trying to keep himself hidden, Clementine knew that Samuele's silhouette stared her down just a few feet away. When she finished, one of the workers came up to her and pulled her close.