Chapter 63

"What?!" I said confused

"He wants to quit he wants the band to break up so that he can spend more time with Leo and Leigh-Anne" he said placing his head in his hands

"What am I suppose to do I have no family, no partner Calum and Michael can go solo but me? I'm just a drummer" he mumbled into his hands.

"Hey you're not just a drummer you're insanely talented like no one I've ever met before like tristan but both different and special in each way" I said

Ashton lifted his head from his hands "really? You think so?" He questioned

"I know so" I replied smiling

At that ashton lent in and kissed me on the lips. There was no spark like there was with tristan. It was just a kiss nothing more nothing less. I could taste the desperateness and sorrow on his lips and they sank into mine. I let him continue to the point where he pulled away and looked into my eyes mine looking Back at his.

"Natalie I'm...I'm so sorry" he said licking his lips gently.

"It's ok ashton I know" I said knowing that he wanted to feel something he wanted to know someone cared.

"But tristan what will he sa" I cut him short placing my finger on his lips

"Shhh he doesn't need to know I know you didn't mean it like that and neither did I" I said taking my finger away from his pink lips.

"Ok can I stay here tonight?" He asked

"Yeah course I could use the company" I said

----------------------------------------------------

I was woken to the sound of the fire alarm screaming I my ear. I ran out into the corridor supporting my stomach with my hands.

I ran into the kitchen seeing Ashton waving a tea towel up and down clearing he smoke.

"I'm sorry I was trying to cook bacon" he shouted over the fire alarm.

I walked over to the oven and turned it off shutting the door to keep the spoke out the -

Air.

The fire alarm finally went off and there was silence.

"Sorry" Ashton mumbled pulling out the bacon which was burnt black

"I always liked it a little more crunchy" I said laughing at the shrivels of bacon on the tray.

"I'm going to go and speak to Luke today, I need to sort this out. For my benefit and everyone else" he said

"Mmm" I agreed feeling lightheaded. I needed to take my pills.

"I'll be right back can you um clean this up?" I asked

"Yeah sure" he said tuning his back and beginning to clean.

I wandered into the bathroom and splashed icy cold water into my face.

I dabbed my face dry with a towel before taking my tablets one. After the other taking deep breaths between each one.

I lifter off my shirt and stood in a side looking into the mirror. My bump growing each day. To think there is a child, a human, a mix of me and tristan inside me it amazed me.

A sudden wave of nausea flooded through me causing me to lose my balance grabbing on to the sink edge to support my weight.

I places my shirt back over my head and walked out of the bathroom to my now clean kitchen.

"I don't mean to be rude but I'm going now thank you for letting me stay and the talk and umm" he trailed off

"Anytime" I replied giving a gentle supportive squeeze "good luck today" I said

"Thanks you're amazing" he said before letting himself out the door.

I walked into my room and got changed into some lose fitted clothes before applying ma little make up, before heading to starbucks.

a/n I know this is pretty shitty and that but who knows what's going to happen with 5sos...