Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning hot And sticky against Tristan's chest. We were a hot mess, but a good one. The sheets clung around are legs from our waste leaving our top halves uncovered. I didn't care.

I looked at the clock to see it was 6:20am 10 minutes till the alarm went off and woke tris.

I put on my over sized t-shirt and pants and climbed back into bed.

I just laid looking at him admiring every inch of his perfect body the way his jaw line was so structured,

the way he breathed softly in and out of his nose, every now and then he would breath out of his mouth, but never in.

His eyelashes blonde and every now and then twitched.

His pink soft lips I longed to kiss more and more.

His broad shoulders and Vivid collar bones.

He bare chest with abs beginning to form,

his strong arms one wrapped around me the other hanging loosely down the side of the bed.

I didn't deserve the most beautiful human I have ever seen.

Just then his eyes fluttered open to reveal his shining blue eyes. They locked immediately locked onto mine.

"Morning beautiful" he said in his rough morning voice that was hot and sexy.

"Morning" I said

He cuddled me close with both arms our bodies pressed together.

Our hearts beating in sync.

"We better get up" tris said

"Erghhhh" I moaned and rolled back over.

I felt tristan leave the bed, oh thanks. I watched him put on his boxers and then I snuggled back down into the bed as he walked away.

until two hands grabbed my ankles, from the end of the bed.looked up to see tristan grinning.

"What are you..." Next thing I know I was been pulled under the jungle of sheets and to the end of the bed.

Tristan climbed in at the end of the bed under the sheets and joined me.

"How nice of you to join me" I said

"Well nice is my middle name" he said and then began tickling all me over my body.

"Trisssss!!" I screamed he stopped all of a sudden.

He was sat between my legs and his hands gently rubbed my thighs. No.

"Natalie" he said in a whisper

I sat up he still had his hands on my thighs.

"Wha what's all this" he stumbled through his words looking at the red scars amongst my thighs.

I looked down at my recent and old scars that still remained in shame.

"I'm sorry" I said I didn't cry I just sat there.

I slowly looked up at tris and saw he was crying slow, soft, salty tears.

"Tris it's not your fault" I said taking hold of each of his hands in mine.

"But it is I should be here for you I should have stopped you"'he said

"No... Some of these were from before I even knew you existed!" I said

"What about the others, why are they there?" he said our eyes locking.

"I'm I'm not worthy of you" I said in a mumble but tristan understood.