Chapter 22

The weekend dragged by.

I spent it with Leigh, Luke and Ashton. After I got back from the train station, I decided to walk down to the park with my guitar to practice. I always found it relaxing been down by the lake strumming chords while the only noises you could here was the wind and animals that surrounded you.

When I got back Leigh went to Luke's leaving me with Ashton.

We decided to put on American horror story., so we climbed on the sofa along with popcorn and watched.

"Um Ashton" I said while American horror story played in the background

"Yeah" he said not taking his eyes off the TV taking handful after handful of popcorn.

"Um you know the other night? Did you erm, start holding my hand after I had gone to sleep?" This question had been playing my mind ever since that night and I needed to know if was deliberate or an accident.

After saying this Ashton flushed a light pink and then said "urh what would you say if I said yes" he took his he's off the TV and and put the now empty bowl of popcorn on the table, and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Uh I don't know, I guess I don't mind, were friends right" I said

"Yeah...friends" he said and lent back in the sofa and turned back to the TV.

That episode dragged on and I couldn't wait for it to be over to tell Ashton I was tired and wanted to have a bath, which in all honesty I did.

I mean I love Ashton he is the nicest guy and my second closest friend after Leigh, wait no probably my closest.

When the episode finally ended I said

"Ashton I don't mean to be rude but I'm really tired could you uh go home?"

"Yeah course night Nattie" he said standing up walking towards the door.

"Nattie?" I questioned

"Your new nickname" he said and with that he left.

I locked the front door and walked into the bathroom and began running the bath.

Then I got a text from Leigh.

'Sorry to be a bummer, staying at Ashton's, ask your friend Ellen round if you like I'll be back lunch time ish xx'

I text her back saying.

'Thats fine and yeah sure if that's ok?xx'

She text back immediately

'yeah go for it, I don't want you alone Xx'

I out my phone down took off my clothes and climbed into the deep bubble bath as the bubbles soaked into my skin I closed my eyes and dreamed.

While I was in the bath I decided to text Ellen and ask if she wanted to come round.

'Hey do you want to come round and stay the night?x'

She replied

'Yeah sure what's the address?x'

I text her the address climbed out the bath, dried myself and put on my pyjama red and black checked bottoms and black vest top along with Tristan's hoodie that still had his smell that lingered in the cotton of the jumper that calmed me and reminded me of him.

A grabbed my duvet and threw it on the sofa, then boiled the kettle pouring myself a cup of tea. Then the doorbell rang I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey" Ellen said

"Hey" I said back opening the door and letting her in

"So this is your own apartment?" She asked putting her bag in the floor taking off he shoes and looking around the kitchen and living room hat were joined together.

"Well it's Leigh's but we share and she is out staying at Luke's tonight" I said

I showed Ellen my bedroom and left her to get changed into her pjs and then she joined me back in the living room and we put on the TV putting in 'The internship' (A.N my favourite film check it out!)

We watched the film and when it finished we began chatting about stuff in General when she said

"Yeah so how are you and tristan"

"Yeah good I miss him and he has only been gone a day!" I said

"Where have they gone?" Ellen asked I explained about how they had gone because they had been signed and they were having a weekend with management in London.

"Wow" she said

We talked for ages before walking into my bedroom and climbing into bed.

Ellen fell straight to sleep. But I didn't sleep a wink.

I decided to get up I walked around the apartment and sat on the sofa wrapped in a blacked holding my sleeve over my hand taking in the smell of Tristan's sent.

I wonder if he was think about me?

Did he miss me?

He was probably asleep. He will be back tomorrow.

I don't now why I missed him so much he had only been gone 12 hours or so.

I laid on the sofa thinking of him and eventually I drifted off into a numb, thoughtless sleep.

________________________________________________________

A.N: Sorry these last few chapters have been fillers it will get more interesting from the next chapter onwards, I just needed to put about the boys leaving.

Keep reading and voting!x