Chapter 34

A/N I know I am the worst person in the world I haven't updated in forever but I have been so busy so to apologise I'm going to be updating everyday till monday!

NATALIES POV:
Tristan walked out of the room to let me get ready. I ran and had a shower washing drying and curling my hair. then adding my makeup.
Then I threw on my cream dress that went just up above my knee. I added a sober necklace, pandora and matching cream shoes.

I walked out my bedroom and then went into the living room to see tristan sat on the sofa watching tv.
I coughed to get his attention he looked up and looked me up and down grinning.
"Like what you see?" I said
"Why yes" he stood up and walked over and kissed me softly before pulling away and saying
"Shall we go?"
"Yes" I replied we walked out to his car.
As I climbed in the usual sent that I had missed so much the vanilla and aftershave that smelt so softly.

We arrived at a Indian restaurant and sat at a table, and ordered
"So how was America I want to know all about it!" I said
"It was amazing! we met so manny fans and people, we wrote some more songs and Lola was amazing!" he said the smile on my face faded as he said her name.
"That sounds great" I said through gritted teeth.
"It really was we were hoping to go back nearer the end of the year" he said
"So what's all this about your mum?" he asked
"Well..." I explained to him about meeting my mum and what's happening
"So yeah that's pretty much it I'm going back to see her soon or she is coming to see me and you can meet her" I said
"Wow sounds complicated but as long as you trust her and you're happy" he said taking hold of my had across the table.
We are our meal which was delicious then headed home.
As we climbed in the car I just came straight out with it I knew he would understand he ares about me and loved me and I had the right to know being his girlfriend.
"Tristan who's Lola?" I asked
"She's a girl from America that me an the boys met and she came with us for a few days" he said concentrating on the busy road
"Oh" was all I could say
A lot can happen in a few days, I mean me and tris got together quick..
"You don't think..." he said taking his eyes off the road and liking at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Natalie, Lola has a disorder with depression and self harm, she won a competition to meet us for the day and we found out about her problems and let her come with us for the rest of the days. it was brads idea really, he really liked her and he cried that night after the first day that our fans were for f through stuff like this. brads keeping in contact and she might be coming over" tristan said

I felt so stupid. how could I have thought tristan would have gone off he loves me. This girl had problems like mine much worse though, and yet were just trying to make her smile like they do to me everyday...
"Tristan I am so sorry I've been a bitch I didn't realise" I said looking down at y hands picking my nails
"It's ok there is no need to be sorry, I know it probably looked much worse that what it was" he said as we pulled up outside our block of apartments.

We got out the car went inside and grabbed the lift up to our apartment and walked inside.
Tristan followed me through the door, he pulled my hair to my left side and began leaving kisses down my neck before slowly unzipping my dress and letting it hang round my waist.
I turned round and began kissing his lips that I had missed an longed for so much.
I began in doing his tie and took off his blazer throwing them on the oak floor.
"I've missed you" he said looking into my eyes as I looked into his.

"I love you too" I replied
tristan then picked me us as I wrapped my legs around his waist carrying me to our room placing me on our king sized bed.