Maid 16.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need. When you feel so tired but you can't sleep, stuck in reverse. When the tears come streaming down your face cause you lose something you can't replace. When you love someone but it goes to waste. Could it be worse?" Fix You, Coldplay

I was frozen.

I was completely and utterly frozen to the spot. 

The way Easton's eyes trailed across my skin made me feel contaminated like this body wasn't mine anymore. I could feel my phone falling out my grasp as he stalked his way over, his brown eyes lighting up with disgusting hunger. "Ezra Moore," He spoke in that dark tone of his that insinuated that he wanted something from me. My hands were shaking as the tension in the room became suffocating, wrapping its slimy little fingers around my neck, tightening with each step that he took.

"W-what are you doing?" I stammered, feeling my chest heaving back and forth as if the air was limited and he was sucking it all up. "I just wanted to have a conversation with the maid that everyone seems to love," His voice dipped low as he inched closer, just a few away from me now. "Is that so wrong?" He taunted and I looked up into his eyes, lip bitten to keep myself from whimpering. I didn't know why, but this man made me feel so uncomfortable and knowing that Nishan warned me to stay away from him, made it all the more disturbing.

I could feel the sweat beginning to dampen my skin as Easton chuckled darkly, invading my personal bubble. Move your ass, Ezra! For the love of fuck, move your ass! I could hear my mind screaming at me to dart away and run, but fear kept me rooted to that spot, unable to do anything but swallow that lump in my throat and stare with wide eyes that were going to fill with tears. "S-stop," I whispered, my body cold and rigid as the stench of his nasty cologne became pungent, swirling around my nostrils as if it was telling me that there was no way to go. 

"Is it, Ezra?" Easton's voice continued to darken, his aura taking one of a malicious predator as he stepped closer, the heat from his body slamming into me. Someone, please help me! I could feel my mind drifting into a dark place as his hand reach out to caress my cheek, his revolting touch causing my stomach to churn. "You have such lovely skin," He murmured, biting his lips as I shivered, on the verge of hyperventilating. He licked his lips as if he had been a man starved and this was the first sight of food. Unfortunately, I was repulsed and I wanted my body to move, but it just wouldn't.

His pupils were dilated, too dilated as he grinned widely like a maniac, caging me in with his big arms, his hands gripped the table behind me. My legs were shaking, but it felt as if I had lost all feeling in them. "S-stop," My lips quivered as a singular tear escaped my eye once I put together what was happening. "God, you smell so good," Easton groaned as his nose stuck its way in the crook of my neck, his scaly hand scraping my arm. Someone, please help. He stepped closer, breathing heavily as his chest bumped into me, providing me no escape.

My mind was racing so fast as his hand trailed down my arm, trying to caress the skin but it made me want to throw. "Stop." I shuddered, looking around for something to hit him with. His other hand trailed closer to my back, the hairs on my neck bristling at his disgusting touch. I needed to get out of this before the unexplainable could happen. "Don't be afraid, sweetheart," Easton cooed, placing a kiss along my neck as his hand gripped my waist, traveling exceedingly lower. 

I could feel nausea threatening to overtake me as his hand reached under the hem of my shirt, mostly to try and take it off. No matter what, I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't be a CEO if I couldn't get myself out of sticky situations, no matter how terrifying or how unable to move I was. I willed my hand to move in order to grab the vase that was behind me, gripping the base of it. I knew I felt powerless, but I couldn't let this happen to me. "Stop!" I yelled, banging the glass vase over his head, the shards flying everywhere behind him.