"Uh where are you guys going?" I asked.

"To find some russians." They left shortly. I stayed in the back and helped Robin with the code.

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly." Robin said as she read in her notebook. "Tread lightly"?" She repeated. A knocked scared us both and Robin went to get it.

"Delivery for you." She signed papers and she stared at the delivery man.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." He said as he walked away.

"Yeah, you too." Robin told him. She looked at him again. "Silver cat. Silver cat." Robin ran out the room and i followed.

"Robin?"

"You're not gonna believe who Dustin thought was a Russian." Steve said to Robin, who pushed him to get him out of her way.

"You did too."

"No, I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I did not." They argued.

"Seriously guys, how old are you?" We ran after Robin and found her in the middle of the mall, turning in circles. "Robin?"

"What are you doing?" Steve asked.

"I cracked it." She smiles.

"Cracked what?"

"I cracked the code."  She smiles. We ran back to the store. We waited for the mall to close to go and see the delivery room. We closed up store and headed our way up. It was raining.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes." Robin reminds us. I wiped my face every second since water was getting on my face, making me barely see anything.

"They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dustin said as he looked through the binoculars. The three of us looked.

"What do you think's in there?" I asked.

"Guns, bombs?"

"Chemical weapons?"

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth."

"Great.That's great." Steve clapped his hands.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin asked.

"It's just more boxes." Dustin answered.

"Let me check it out." Steve said as he grabbed the binoculars.

"No, I'm still looking." Dustin whined.

"Lemme see it." Steve said again.

"Hang on!" They made a sound. The guards heard. 

"Duck!" We all hid. I was scared and held Steves hand for comfort. I realized what I did, Steve looked at me. He didnt let go. We left moments before the guy came. We went to another door and head back to scoops